$2.00usd of weed in Mexico

Hey guys, I was in a bind and needed some smoke. I sent the caretaker on his bike to go buy me $2.00usd worth of weed in the street. This is what he brought back, probably like 15-20 grams
pics are out of focus, sorry

8 Likes

What?! :astonished: For $2…I couldn’t imagine paying so little for so much. Hope its good :smiley:

3 Likes

For $2 it is really good :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

I just need one of those caretakers! :laughing:

2 Likes

Not too bad, most of the smoke I’ve had in my life came up from Mexico. Looks like some decent commercial weed for the price. I still have a small collection of seeds from the best bags.

2 Likes

Yea, i have grown many bag seeds.

I am still working on the landraces. I talked to a guy yesterday who said his dad has some beans saved, he was going to get them for me.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, most of what I have saved is from the 90s on. Dutch influence was heavy by then. But here on New Mexico, we usually got the puck of the crop so to speak. I have fond memories of that tennis ball green. :wink:

2 Likes

Save some beans for me!

3 Likes

everything is so over-priced in the US. People around here have been going to Mexico for dental work and really liking it.

3 Likes

If I could get good weed at that price. I would quit growing. As long as it was contaminate free. Such as hair, geckos, string, caterpillars, mites, burlap, plastic, rocks and all of the assorted pesticides and fungicides and a laundry list of other extra goodies found in brick weed. I’ve even read a kids toy was found in a brick. lol

Will say when it is good brick it will have good seeds in it, if not crushed. All my first grows were all brick seed. Just wish I could have kept all skunk seeds I had.

This old pick is unknown brick seed. Some trippy stuff. That was well cured after 8 monts of being lost. Long story… All my friend couldn’t smoke it. Freaked them out.

3 Likes