Wow those look beautiful. Nice work

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words

2 Likes

Wow, so many colas in one plant… Great work! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks we’re getting close to chop time

7 Likes

So are you going to do a video of you in trim jail so I can learn. Not that my 4girls will do as well as your girl.

2 Likes

I can’t do a video but I’ll post pics until I make parole lol… I’m gonna get out the loupe tomorrow but we’re getting close

4 Likes

That is one wicked looking grow… :grinning::grinning:

she is now hanging we will soon see how things did she don’t look as large hanging as she did in the tent

8 Likes

She is once again going to loom large when the scissors come out.

:scissors:

Will you also process all of the undergrowth? Fine hash or cooking material.

1 Like

I’m wanting to make e-oil with the larf this is a greasy strain

1 Like

I eagerly await your moves.

I’ve been researching it & of coarse I’ll use moonshine instead of everclear not exactly what route I’m gonna take yet probably by sat. I’ll be in trim jail I brought my drying rack in the house as it’s supposed to rain all week the quality is gonna be exceptionally good

Is the moonshine more easily available?

I’ve been making distilled spirits for awhile with my homemade still it’s a pot type still & actually pretty simple to make & operate

7 Likes

another round is started today from the clone I had under the t-5 by the time my candyland finishes I’m gonna go back to having both grows combined in one thread

3 Likes

I’m gonna start using megacrop on this plant & soon I’m gonna combine both grows in the same thread

3 Likes

hopefully tomorrow I’ll start trimming she is almost dry enough

4 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates but divorce hit me right at harvest time grow came out good working on a new location soon

6 Likes