2020 Cannabis with Meesh

Maui Wowie is there any og of this anymore or has it been altered over time like rks? I would sure love to have it in next year’s grow. That would just tickle me.

4 Likes

My UFS wasn’t all that skunky … was more like a musky smell that you really had to search for. Thought it would be stronger on the nose so will see on this next one I do if it’s any different. One thing I can say is that it’s very resistant to just about everything including crapertillars

8 Likes

Isn’t that the fkn truth?! My only plant that survived everything. As for the musky… my Skunk 1 resembled that more this year. UFS straight lemon lime, no skunk smell. Hoping you are getting crazy yield as well.

7 Likes

This cracked me up

7 Likes

Been peeing in my plants for years…:sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

just in case you missed it-

4 Likes

Dang Herbie you did not have to do that :slight_smile::see_no_evil: thanks bro…Just think Sebring deserves the accolades and it was shocking to me that no one has done a grow report on this beautiful strain.He does so much for the promotion of the virtues of cannabis,gives without hesitation to those in need and is a true corner stone and pillar to all of us here at OverGrow with all that he does for us…And he has a super kick ass gem in his MWCB

6 Likes

I plan on putting 3ft clones outside in the spring and showing what us Igloo Canadians can do with it up here :rofl:…But yeah the Cali weather will make for some monster trees of it for sure especially if Meesh is growing it.

6 Likes

GROW WITH YOUR FLOW! lol…bwhahah

4 Likes

Yours is looking sweet! I’m hoping to grow one next year!

That’s the part that made me lose it too! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@SamwellBB I just randomly searched for something on Google (since I’m a stoner, I cant remember what it was… I believe I ended up on your website or a site who sells your seeds. lol I’m so clueless. Drooling over your pics. I’m really checking them out to see what looks like it will grow without bud rot here. For ex… looks like the alien cookies are pretty indica structured for me outdoors (boo). You think the spitting Cobra or slippery rails is sativa enough in structure to hold up in my climate? It looks beautiful. (They all look beautiful) Gonna try the port wine cheese too.

5 Likes

I didn’t run into any mould issues with Spitting Cobra or Port Wine. The Port Wine Cheese is a stanky one and holds its own next to the Sunshine 4 and Shiva crosses which are my stinkiest plants. So she is top 5 in my garden in the stank department and yields good too. Those would be my choices… Deep breath too gave me no issues and I got a crazy frosty burnt rubber and Berry pheno from those… :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Whats your average rh in the summer? And you know how I love the stank! lol

1 Like

Look at me you guys! Already planning next years grow lol This year’s isn’t even done curing. :joy:

3 Likes

Summer it depends … it fluctuates as we get a lot of afternoon thunderstorms and sometimes straight rain for 2 weeks so we have a lot to deal with as it makes for perfect pm and rot conditions … I’d say we average humidity on 50 and get into 80s during those rainy spells

5 Likes

With your rain, it’s probably comparable except the only time it’s 50% here is in winter. Usually between 60 and 68%

My lady friend who grows in the desert (it doesn’t matter that she’s a lady, but I like to mention it cuz chick power! lol), can grow the indicas outside except her buds don’t get nearly as epic as mine because her humidity is so low.

4 Likes

I saw another thread discussing this with way more knowledge than I, but I would love to discuss the subject here as every time I venture out of my thread comfort zone, people start fighting over dumb shit and I trust all of you folks here with discussions that don’t end in fights, aye aye aye! Anyway, do y’all think since the ease and popularity of indoor growing that breeding for outdoor growing has become a thing of the past? Do you think if we don’t preserve shitloads of landraces, outdoor growing will become more and more difficult and rare? I don’t know much about breeding or strains or any of that stuff, but what I have noticed is that the closer to the landrace a strain is the better it grows outside.

Do you think all of these crazy strains these days which involve like 12 different strains combined into one are gonna just wipe out all of the natural pest and mold resistances? Does anyone breed these days for outdoor growing like nature intended?

5 Likes

I grow Indica Dominant types with low humidity and great yields its only 17% percent today even with cooler weather so poor yields is because of some other factor . there’s no way indoor can compare on yield with outdoor unless you have twenty foot ceilings lol .

5 Likes

No she grows outside too. I didn’t mention that she doesn’t do soil tests and amendments like I do. She flies blind. So there’s that.

3 Likes