2020 Cannabis with Meesh

try to get good quality CBD if possible as some low quality CBD is next to useless
ask/look around to see if you can find recommendations

6 Likes

yes, dont settle for pet cbd, get cbd from actual cannabis and not hemp. A lot of CBD stuff is sourced from the seeds, and not the flower

6 Likes

O no Iā€™m so sorry hoping the Cbd helps her Iā€™ve seen it help dogs that have seizures I no her situation is different u never no. I remember wen the dogs I grew up with got put down yrs ago it was definitely time looking back now, as a kid I wanted my dogs 2 be around forever :disappointed_relieved: My son wants a dog so bad as do I. Iā€™ve explained to him wen we do get one (or two) that they will be a member of the family and will have them for the rest of there life, I couldnā€™t just get a dog and have 2 give them up due to housing or not being able to support them as they can be expensive, I have as good job now itā€™s just a matter of wen we get our own place a dog will follow. Sending positive vibes ur way

7 Likes

Iā€™m probably best off going to the dispensary then instead of the pet cbd place. Usually thatā€™s where I can find the pure stuff.

6 Likes

I still have Charlotteā€™s Angel CBD bud from last year. I will buy some CBD for now, but I was thinking I could make just some oil to put on her food. Does anyone have any suggestions on what oil to use? Maybe Coconut or Olive Oil?

4 Likes

I used to give my 14 year old lab coconut oil for her fur, she loved the stuff. Wish CBD would of been around back then, she kept going at the endā€¦just to see me smile.

4 Likes

If I recall, I can just decarb the bud then use a double boiler to infuse the oil, correct? I donā€™t think you can OD on CBD right? So if I put like a tablespoon on her food a day, it should be good I think.

7 Likes

That would work well. Oil extractions are quite efficient.
:+1::seedling:

5 Likes

I use coconut oil just cuz it taste better then butter and olive oil I think its healthier too I add lecithin to mine so it absorbs better wen u ingest it not sure if itā€™s the same for dogs let me see wat I can find out on google.

Found this article on one of the CBD treats it does list sunflower lecithin as an ingredient also has some other helpful info Iā€™m sure u could easily make them

7 Likes

Get cookinā€™! :clap: :angel: :safety_vest:

:evergreen_tree: one for you, two for me, one forā€¦ :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Well, I hit up the dispensary up the street. They had little to no CBD products. Iā€™ll check out the new pet CBD specialty store in the next few days.

Over a week curing and the Cackleberry I grew out has no hints of berry smell. More and more a stronger cookie smell.

Who else has grown out the UFS f2ā€™s besides me? Just @Sunvalley so far? Any of your buds smell exactly like 7-up? Usually skunk is a orange/skunk smell. Iā€™m digging the smell. Need a week or so more in cure so I can test it again. Wonder if she tastes like this now too? I recall it being nose tingling skunky on the top with sweet citrus on the bottom fresh dried, but it smells so different since it started curing.

Havenā€™t moved on with testing more newly cured strains, I have been so concerned with my dog that Iā€™ve been smoking whatever bud I still have laying out from the 1st few strains.

6 Likes

Maui Wowie is there any og of this anymore or has it been altered over time like rks? I would sure love to have it in next yearā€™s grow. That would just tickle me.

4 Likes

My UFS wasnā€™t all that skunky ā€¦ was more like a musky smell that you really had to search for. Thought it would be stronger on the nose so will see on this next one I do if itā€™s any different. One thing I can say is that itā€™s very resistant to just about everything including crapertillars

8 Likes

Isnā€™t that the fkn truth?! My only plant that survived everything. As for the muskyā€¦ my Skunk 1 resembled that more this year. UFS straight lemon lime, no skunk smell. Hoping you are getting crazy yield as well.

7 Likes

This cracked me up

7 Likes

Been peeing in my plants for yearsā€¦:sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

just in case you missed it-

4 Likes

Dang Herbie you did not have to do that :slight_smile::see_no_evil: thanks broā€¦Just think Sebring deserves the accolades and it was shocking to me that no one has done a grow report on this beautiful strain.He does so much for the promotion of the virtues of cannabis,gives without hesitation to those in need and is a true corner stone and pillar to all of us here at OverGrow with all that he does for usā€¦And he has a super kick ass gem in his MWCB

6 Likes

I plan on putting 3ft clones outside in the spring and showing what us Igloo Canadians can do with it up here :rofl:ā€¦But yeah the Cali weather will make for some monster trees of it for sure especially if Meesh is growing it.

6 Likes

GROW WITH YOUR FLOW! lolā€¦bwhahah

4 Likes