2020 Cannabis with Meesh

@SamwellBB you know I want to try one of your creations. If it comes soon, I’ll put it in the number 9 slot. I wanted you to choose which strain of yours you wanted to watch me grow out.

@Gpaw No. According to the amendment guy, the minerals are useable by the plants at different times. Some break down faster than others. Also, most of my mix aside from lime is all forms of cal/mag which I also have liquid coming for drenches. So I can plant right away. I’m going to start with planting the companions anyway, it will be a couple months before herb goes into the ground anyway

4 Likes

they should be ready in a week or so but don’t know if they will make it to you but I will try my best

4 Likes

It’s still early enough. I saved the last spot

1 Like

And so it begins…

13 Likes

Some of my seeds are fems… so I started just one. Reg seeds, I planted 3 of each strain and hopefully I get 1 female of each.

2 fem seeds I started will be grown in containers. 1 Og Kush and 1 Bruce Banger. The bruce is gonna be a experiment plant for me. I’m gonna practice pruning techniques on it, possibly supercropping it.

I’m going to hold off to decide on plant 9. If @SamwellBB seed shows in enough time it will be started if not I may go with the super skunk x gorilla glue. I had planned to go with Oregon Huckleberry originally, but Dad chose Cackleberry and I figure that is enough for fruity strains this year.

I also dropped one of my OG Kush seeds on the floor. Swear I watched it roll and land, but still couldn’t find it.

6 Likes

So seeds started today are:

Fems: 1 seed each strain

Blue Dream (only had one seed, crossing my fingers)
Skunk 1
Cheese
Blue Gelato 41
Bruce Banger (container, practice plant)
OG Kush (container grow 10 gallons)

Regs: 3 each strain

Grand Daddy Purple
UFS 18
Orange Goji
Cackleberry

14 Likes

Received the 2 missing boxes. The liquid cal mag got a little smashed. Lost around 6 ozs or so. No biggie. I’ll live. The rest of the minerals are intact. Whew! That company really need to protect the top of those gallon jugs better though. Their packaging is weak.

8 Likes

:wink: I’m waiting until June to start my outdoor plot to keep size under control. It’ll also reduce exposure time to pests by 50%ish in veg. :bug: :desert: :skull_and_crossbones:

Of course I’ll have some plants to play with before then or I’d lose the will to live. :blush:

Nice to see things moving along out there. :hugs:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@Meesh we’ve watched Tiger King 2 or 3 times already :rofl::rofl: think this quarantine is starting 2 get 2 my bf he msged doc antal the other day just 2 see wat would happen, got a response to check out his website he also managed to get ahold of Joe exotics inmate # :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’d do may. As planting isn’t the best in solstice month

@Budafly that’s hysterical! Those people are so extra you couldn’t even make that shit up

5 Likes

Well then I’d lean towards :us: July. :fireworks: :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

So, when I planted all the seeds I didn’t realize that it was gonna rain for a few days.

Was I right to bring them indoors? I put them in the kitchen window. Is that better than leaving them in a lot of rain? I was worried they would drown

4 Likes

They will be fine in your window for now. Bring them out for an hour or two whenever the Sun comes. They like that.

3 Likes

I ended up with stoned anxiety about them. So eventually, I decided to grab the mini greenhouse from the garage and stuck them back outside in that. lol

I start probably a hundred seeds outdoors every year and barely even think about it. As soon as the cannabis seeds go in, I start tripping on them. Sort of crack myself up.

btw @AllOra they haven’t sprouted yet. Just popped them yesterday. It takes 4 to 5 days outdoors here for lift off

7 Likes

Put all 115 pounds of minerals down today and wastefully spent an hour and a half watering it all in before my man came over and told me it was supposed to rain. Ugh. It actually just started an hour ago. Even with the smaller amounts of kelp meal and sea solids in the amendment mix, the entire backyard smelled like the sea. Funny, I’m not a fan of eating fish, but that ocean smell in the back yard like when I do liquid fish drenches, just makes me happy. Probably cuz the plants always look like they were fed a magical elixir after. Kinda like when you take your dog on a hike and see how happy they look and suddenly you feel like the best pet owner in the universe. Same with my plants.

10 Likes

Still waiting…

18 Likes

We need a laugh button :joy:

6 Likes

Alright, signs of life this morning. A few coming through… Cheese, all 3 cackleberry, og kush, and 2 ufs18s so far

6 Likes

Who did the cackleberry preservation? These seeds are fast and perky af after just cracking soil. Totally the early risers. Impressed.

7 Likes

Anybody remember when I first got my worms last year? I was so squeamish and freaky about them. Well, now I literally pick them up with my bare hands and move them if they are stuck in the sun etc… so funny. They are like my little babies now.

9 Likes