2020 Cannabis with Meesh

yes it is - slipped thru

4 Likes

here’s the Spectral Tangerine
I only grow small or medium sized plants (except when I grow outside)
I’m sure these can get big if you give them time and love

the one in the middle

11 Likes

I’ve seen that trick done with cardboard and rocks or dirt. A couple layers of cardboard and weighted down with dirt, rocks, whatever. By the time the cardboard mulches into the soil the grass is done and gone. Just chop off anything that pokes out from under.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Ooh that’s pretty! Well we are gonna find out how big outdoors! lol The buds look more hybrid like. Not crazy dense. Should do okay

1 Like

I have yet to successfully grow any either.

Edit: btw Holy Punch got stronger in the jar and the apex cut had that burnt rubber smell undertone. Nice plant oh and more of the fruity taste. Guess the Orange Goji will be the fruity one this year? .

3 Likes

The Orange Goji I tried was more citrusy than fruity. And yes, my Holy Punch got way stronger the longer it cured!

4 Likes

Yeah, I had my man bring home cardboard boxes from work. I’ll lay them down under the straw mulch this time. It will help some.

2 Likes

Today

14 Likes

Yup, I use corrugated boxes that Amazon ships with.I just cut 'em up to fit and use them instead of mulch or to keep things from growing in a vacant bed. I like to use them for tomato plants and other veggies. Keeps the soil moist and cooler in the hot sun.
Does not look as nice as mulch though.

6 Likes

When I had a farm we would use empty feed sacks. Not as heavy as cardboard, but the paper was thick enough to carry 50lbs so it worked well as a weed barrier.

4 Likes

What I wouldn’t give to have farms and farm suppliers near me. sigh. City life.

Ordered this from Amazon… gonna try it on my container plants in veg this year. Haven’t decided on which organic concoction for flower yet.

6 Likes

The six years I spent on the farm coincides with a 6 year break from consuming cannabis.

I had to keep my full time job in the city. My office was 70 miles away which, with major metro area rush hour, translated into 3 hours in the car every day. Then we had anywhere from 40-60 horses (the primary function of the farm was horse breeding), random other animals (dogs, cats, goats, pigs, donkey, cow, chickens, Sebastopol geese, Muscovy ducks), and the million other things you need to tend to on a farm. I didn’t have time to get high!

I’d sure love to have that opportunity again with a few changes…

4 Likes

There’s an easy solution to that @Meesh plants your seeds in med June or so that way they only get a month and a half or so for veg time! Lol

2 Likes

I truly believe your making more work for yourself by tilling more, any bits of grass that are chopped up are making more plants like comfrey the smallest bits can start more plants

3 Likes

Well now, I have a jillion tomato volunteers and some weeds mixed in too

2 Likes

I LOVE animals, just not sure I’d love picking up all of their poop. lol That would be like a cool summer job. Not sure I could handle it for long term. I’m such a city slicker.

1 Like

@Tinytuttle what do you think I should do then? My shoulder can’t handle the shovel

1 Like

Try this @Meesh get a heavy piece of clear plastic 10x10 when it gets hot out ( not sure what it’s getting to temp There water the ground place the plastics down and seal it With sand completely ( solarization) should killed every thing down to about 5-6”, temps from what Iv read IIRRCC can get up to 130+ or higher which bakes everything don’t know to much about Bermuda but I’d bet it wouldn’t make it!

2 Likes

Higher some cheap labor! ( neighbor kid) But just try a small section that you might be able to handle and give it a try I don’t want ya to work harder!

1 Like