2020 Cannabis with Meesh

I bought 500 Marigold seeds called “Golden Guardian” that are supposed to be a spectacular companion plant. Said to kill bad nematodes. I’m gonna plant rows of it in the cannabis this year. They will live until they get too shaded out. lol

7 Likes

The cbd critical mass has THC @Meesh so you will get high dosing with it. It won’t be anything like the Charlotte’s Angel you grew out. :v:

2 Likes

:hugging: Happy Birthday! :cake: :ice_cream: :balloon: :tada:

'Vegas is pretty close, I hear… :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :innocent:

3 Likes

17 Likes

Im in!!!
Happy Earthday Meesh!!! Hope you have an amazing day

3 Likes

Happy birthday meesh :partying_face:

2 Likes

That sounds like a lovely dinner, and I can absolutely see why that text would give ya the warm fuzzy feels. I’m so happy for you two! :smile:

Happy Birthday, Meesh!

3 Likes

Aww! Thanks you guys! I’m all warm and fuzzy inside! Now, I’m off to the spa!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Meesh. Today is a special day. I think you should grind up a little bit of each strain and burn a big fat one with them mixed :laughing:
Report back with the results and smoke report :v:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Meesh

28 Likes

Happy Birthday Meesh!

7 Likes

Happy birthday!! :smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this again this year, and a Hell of a lineup!

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy birthday and happy growing cant wait to follow along w your grow. :grin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Meesh! Thank you for the help on the JS veg.

1 Like

Youre such a committed woman.
Cant wait to see what you run this year.
Lotta seeds to play with.
Love to see if you run a sativa. Your plants are always so photogenic.

2 Likes

You will not be disappointed in the marigolds, and they add soooo much color. Maybe mix in some nasturtiums, dill, fennel, and maybe some allysum for soil coverage, ahhhhh you got this covered, just trying to pitch in, happy growing. oh ya, HBD!

2 Likes

Hi Y’all! I’m back from outer space! Thanks for all the birthday love! That’s one hell of a cake @Pedro_Bann! A belated Happy Birthday to @George who shares the day! Been in spa bliss for 2 days with my sweetie. Communication wasn’t included in my treatments or I would have told you yesterday. Sorry Man :om_symbol::green_heart: :massage::speak_no_evil:

Dad came over on Wednesday and sorted through all the pvc we unearthed last weekend. He was stoked, washed it all off and separated it. Less we have to buy for the trellises. This is a rough weekend. My man has 2 funerals tmw and I have 1. Our friends are dropping like flies. :sob: Anyways, next weekend Dad is gonna start the first protype. I’ll give you guys the material list and pics then.

15 Likes

Because you two are THA SHIZNIT :neutral_face:

It’s my way of defeating tears with silliness…hope it conveys.

Nothing easy about it all. :unamused:

Best regards,

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Well, they charged my card for the soil test. Betting my soil test results come through next week. Kept checking my email all week. Really curious how it came out compared to last year. I’ll post results as soon as they come. Dad is still coming Sunday for trellis prototype build. I’ll post step by step pics

Last year I mostly had fem seeds, this year most of the strains I am running are regs. My plan is to plant 3 seeds of each until they sex about July 1st and choose one female (so be it) to put in the ground.

My question is… What size pot should I allow them to grow to before they go in the ground without hindering their size and potential once they hit the dirt? Any thoughts or suggestions here 5 gallons?

9 Likes