2020 Deep Ellum FREE Seed Giveaway - Closed

I’m in, I would be honored to pop any one of those wonderful strains. And believe me when I say, I’ll treat these ladies well. With that being said, yes please and thank you for the entry :wink:

1 Like

Not much of a betting man.

What’s the chance a pack of this Blue Oaxacan Berry is available for sale? Shoot me a PM if anything.

7 Likes

Nice work! Those all sound excellent! Count me in for sure! I know I’ve already mentioned this today, but damn is this a great community! :v:

1 Like

I would be very interested in the NL 5. Good on you guys for spreading the beans out.

1 Like

Most definitely I’d be interested in procuring a pack also or both.

2 Likes

I’d definitely be interested in Alfie!!
Wish there was an expo @ la live haha
Thanks for giveaway!

Free souvenir seeds from ANY of those crosses sounds like a great deal to me! There are no losers, that i can see, in any of those crosses you made.
Please count me in!

3 Likes

Would love some Free souvenirs :star_struck::nerd_face:!!

Believe that They would be perfect for a Scandinavian summer grow!!

1 Like

Hey @deep_rob, just finished a run of 2 Silver G13’s, and currently have 4 Mendo Lights going, both compliments of your 420 Giveaway. It’s been a privilege to run these, and they will remain with me as long as I can keep the Moms healthy.

It would be difficult to choose just one of your offerings, as they all sound terrific…:+1:

Pretty sure whoever is chosen will be pleased with the quality of the work you and Dr. Dank have put in, I know I was/am…

Count me in for this one as well, please…

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

"I want free souvenir seeds."please?

2 Likes

Please count me in for the draw. Thanky ou.

Count me in The noTHERNr LIGHTS LOOK INTERESTING

I’m down for a chance at genetics. Count me in. Luck all

Thank you for giving a chance. I’m hoping to start a journal on here for my own research.

I’d love to try your northern lights #5 @deep_rob , i would crack some of those straight away :+1:.
Cheers @deep_rob for the chance to run some of your nl5
Happy growing and good luck people …
Gaz

3 Likes

I’d love to have some free souvenir seeds! Thanks and good luck in 2020!

1 Like

Me too. Any chance to add a seed or two to my little collection is always a plus.

Count me in please.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Oaxaca was the first weed I had when I moved to Cali in '76. I would love to try some Blue Oaxaca Mexican x Blueberry. Thanks and good luck in 2020. goatrock

Screw the seeds I want a souvenir T shirt. LOL

2 Likes

My god man! Hell yes I want to get in on this. I love good Mexican weed.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes