2020 Deep Ellum FREE Seed Giveaway - Closed

I would love some thanks for the opportunity

oh sign me up. …!

Wow this is so kewl. That beginner does sound fantastic!

My wife was just telling me she had a taste for blueberry! Please and thank you!

I would love to win seeds, so I don’t get the blues :sunglasses:

1 Like

Would like the opportunity as well.

Hey @deep_rob, I asked a friend to stop and grab some seeds from you at the Expo. I ended up not being able to go this year. I hope he finds you! heh.

Have a big time today! peace

3 Likes

I’d go for some free souvenir seeds to try.

Can @deep_rob I would love to have that Nl#5. Please and that Blueberry is looking great as well!! So count me in. And we miss you. Drop in more often and share some of that wisdom and history you have please and thanks!!!

1 Like

I would like some of your free souvenir seeds please Deep Rob, thanks for the another great competition :+1:

2 Likes

Incase no one asked yet do you mind if they were f2ed for the forum? Since you don’t plan to release them I know a good nl#5 would be a great preservation run for a lot of people

5 Likes

Yeah what he said!! F2

2 Likes

Please, and thank you for spreading the love. These would be my first ever babies :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m gonna do a nl run…just later… got some stuff in front of if…but its coming…I goofed and added to wrong reply. Srry.

2 Likes

Ohhhh Maaannnn…Thanks @deep_rob Thanks for offering this wonderful gift up to us. You guys rock at Deep Ellum…That (PacNW NL#5 x Seed Bank NL#5) though…I would just love some of your souvenir seeds.

K.

5 Likes

Has anybody ran any of mel’s nl5 by chance.
I scored a pack of those and a pack of bodhis noof f1’s, it’s gonna be too.late for the others to come in in time.
So I got some of Peaks in the portable mini pool.

Just wondering what to expect off the ole bitty.

4 Likes

I would like to be in this. I hope I get picked :upside_down_face:

The more I see this thread, the louder the NL#5 and the Bluebonnet x Blueberry scream out to me!!

3 Likes

I would greatly appreciate any seeds but am especially intrigued by the Blue Oazaca x Blueberry. Thank you!

2 Likes

I want free souvenir seeds.