2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

Thanks bud. Glad they got there.

3 Likes

I’m a but confused :joy: does this include the UK?

Shall I send my payment to you?, @Sebring or @Gaz29 ?

Sorry for the inconvenience I just want to make sure to pay to the correct distributor or person :wink:.

Thanks to all, I do appreciate all the effort you guys put into this :green_heart:

4 Likes

If I recall correctly payment is through @Sebring store

3 Likes

I dont think that will work as the tag will stay after its closed. I think the one @Guitarzan suggested would be better. Still have to filter through closed ones but it would be limited to the ones tagged 2021

3 Likes

You’re Uk :uk: So that’s @Gaz29 for you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey, I’m new…I have no idea what is or isn’t possible, I’m just throwing ideas out there.

if there was a way to auto-add myself to every seed run, I’d use that option and sit quietly in the corner waiting with my VISA card in my hand…

5 Likes

Yeah but there’s a fine line there. I think people who are getting seeds should be an active member. Someone who comes on here every day and contributes…

16 Likes

That’s one thing with the tags, you can’t change them after 30 days. If you use #openseedruns when you start it, you can’t change it to #closedseedruns when it’s finished.
:guitar:

8 Likes

I don’t know of anyone who could become part of a great community like this and NOT be active!

5 Likes

Completely agree. This is the only " social media" I use. Hahah. One day my state will be legal, and I’ll be sharing quite a bit more. Might try a low key seed run. :wink: I am still here every day though. Love you all, sincerely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart::seedling::rhinoceros:

8 Likes

Sure but I would think just #seedrun would be sufficient. When you search it would bring up the list of posts with it and the ones with Closed in title would be easily distinguished. I think you got a good idea here. Be easier than maintaining a list, especially when many would not find the list.

4 Likes

If you sign up, remember that you signed up.

The breeders lab is not that big. It shouldn’t be hard.

If your distributor asks you to put your country of origin beside your name, do so.

If you miss one, don’t cry. There will be another or someone will trade with you I promise.

16 Likes

Yes, the grab and goers do kind of rain on the parade a bit. Just an unfortunate side affect of a place like this with so many generous people.

6 Likes

Maybe one day we will have a thread that simply lists all the co-op threads … makes it alot easier to remember what we all signed up for lol

4 Likes

There was one, but nobody maintained it after MOTR disappeared. Someone posted it up above

5 Likes

I don’t think the point of OG is passing/spamming the time until you reach a level to join seed runs and then have an automatic subscription to stuff. Actually I don’t think the seed runs are the core OG thing. But a gazillion of new members disagree.

If you actually spend your time here you will be around to sign up for seed runs, and in case you miss one there will somebody to have you covered.

18 Likes

I can understand that.

I can honestly say that feel that I missed so much by not finding this community until recently and am trying not to miss out on even a single thing since finding you guys (and gals).

I can’t help but get excited, this is all so amazing and shiny-new to me.

The closest thing to this for me was the first summer I worked for Benz in a rich part of Canada.

Every single rich guy wanted to test drive the AMG’s and wanted us to put a trade value on their Ferraris and Lambos, which meant I had to drive those cars too…

13 Likes

I hear you bud. The excitement doesn’t end, it just shifts to other things. Well at least for me. Now it’s excitement about giving seeds, doing seed runs, preserving genetics, conversing with like minded people, etc… The main thing is that people stick around and contribute, it’s the contributors that make OG what it is. Not the place, not the seeds but the people. That’s my view on it anyway.

15 Likes

That’s what I love most about this place.

That too :grin: :green_heart:

6 Likes

I love the teamwork aspect. Like the freakshow x abc project, or collective seed runs and group buys. Its the way it should be.

14 Likes