2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

Hmm…

Would consolidating and organizing all those seed runs into one coherent and easily searchable group be something I’d be able to do?

Been there, done that already too…lol

1 Like

I think it would help many if there was a pinned signup that was added to every time a signup starts. It would be a helpful guide. I wonder if a @moderators is able to do that?

2 Likes

I know it would sure help me!..LOL

1 Like

Or, well, people actually could read the threads before signing up for something. :thinking:

7 Likes

Must be a newbie thing! I did it too. :wink:

3 Likes

When I sign up for something or win some give away seeds, I add the info (source, item and date) to a database so I can remember what I have coming and from whom. Works well so far…
@Yetigrows

4 Likes

Some of those threads are more than three posts long!

3 Likes

I know. :smile:

2 Likes

I started book marking them.

4 Likes

If I have to read ALL the posts, I’ll miss all @DougDawson 's giveaways!

4 Likes

I don’t disagree with that at all, you should always read what you are signing up for. Some threads do get buried though so that list would be helpful. As an example @Shadey was unaware the spring box contained 6 seed runs until I posted the links to all of them and he is the Canadian distributor. Just something I think might be a cool thing to have, not a necessity.

6 Likes

I think there used to be a list of the current seed runs in the co-op meta thread or somewhere. Probably did not get updated though.

Ah, here:

2 Likes

That is great, thanks. I was just thinking of something simple that was not open to comments. Just a pined list that get’s added to when a seed run starts like this.

10 Likes

This x 100!

Especially if we have a sheet that shows all the seed runs that are still open!

2 Likes

Yeah, I somehow missed signing up for a few just because I didn’t see them in time

3 Likes

The easiest way to keep track of multiple related topics is with a tag that’s only used for that topic. You can add them up to 30 days after you start a thread.

You could tag all the seed run threads with something like #coop2021. Then you can just do a search on that tag. As long as you only use it for the seed run threads, you should get a list of all the 2021 runs.
:guitar:

21 Likes

That’s a great idea. Can’t like the post as I have no likes right now but I do think that’s a really smart fix.

7 Likes

Have one of mine doug.

BTW those stickers just arrived today, thanks!

2 Likes

or tagging #openseedruns as a way to be able to do a search and get all the ones that still are?

possible?

2 Likes