2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

Thank you @Sebring package received :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

I’ll send you a SM pack!

7 Likes

If you signed up for Craigson’s Crosses then I’m waiting on those.
Guitarzan: SSSDH GoodMeds CraigsonsChuck

15 Likes

Received mine yesterday :grin: super stoked! Already dropped 3 of the good medicine in water. Thanks again @Sebring and everyone who took the time to make these seeds and @DougDawson for covering my shipping its appreciated guys

13 Likes

No worries bud, hope you get some amazing plants out of there.

5 Likes

U.K. members waiting on the spring box shoot me a pm and we’ll sort out getting these seeds to you all …!
Cheers …
:facepunch:
Gaz

11 Likes

Ah. Well then, I am perfectly happy to wait. :slight_smile:

I signed up for the Silver Mountain, but got stepped on, so if anybody’s feeling particularly magnanimous when you get yours, I love to talk to you about a trade. The SM sounded really sweet.

Thanks. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

15 Likes

Depending what’s in my Box, I MIGHT have you, Bro. We’ll see!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe ask @twistedinfinity :wink:

4 Likes

@Sebring with all the alerts I somehow missed the notification that the spring 2021 boxes were done and ready for shipping… anyways, just paid mine yesterday or the day before I cant remember. I hope I’m not too late… in any case thanks to all of those involved.

4 Likes

Edit: taken care of

4 Likes

Did I miss anything I had to do as a Canadian. Been falling behind lately. So much to do but never enough time.

6 Likes

No bud, @Shadey will message you for info and payment once he get’s the stuff ready. Just hang tight for that message, nothing to do till it arrives.

8 Likes

Great. I was thinking that was the deal but wasn’t 100%

3 Likes

I’ve had that happen to me as well, where my name got removed and I didn’t know it. I haven’t gotten my box yet but, I believe that they are supposed to be in there. I’ll gladly send you half of what I get, brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

7 Likes

neg waves 4

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Out freaking standing movie. Woof Woof Woof, that’s my other dog impression.

6 Likes

I am supposed to have 5 strains. I’ll try and forward the postage tomorrow if I can get it figured out outside of work.

2 Likes

Received my package! Thanks so much to @Sebring for handling the shipping.

Also thanks to @nube for the GMF2/Dank Zappa combo!

Looking forward to running some of these seeds.

:beers:

8 Likes

Glad the Spring boxes are starting to go out. Thanks to @Sebring for all his efforts in getting those out, and for @LemonadeJoe and the rest of the staff/administration for graciously holding space for us to do this important preservation work. This site is unlike all others in that regard!

I wanted to note two things:

If you received the Good Medicine F2 and Dank Zappa F2, please visit and contribute to the discussion of the Good Medicine preservation project here:

And here’s the link for the Dank Zappa preservation project (scroll thru to relevant posts, since it’s torontoke’s ongoing journal):

I’d love to see your growlogs when you get to them, so please tag me when you post about them. Same goes for @torontoke when you run the Dank Zappa F2.

PSA: Also, due to time constraints, I wasn’t able to sort the Good Medicine as well as I normally would. I want to apologize in advance for any crappy seeds that may have been included - I did my best to remove all plant matter, debris, and white/green/aborted seeds, but was only able to go through them 2x instead of the normal 4x sorting process. As such, there may be a few white seeds or pieces of plant matter, but everybody should still have gotten 15-20+ viable seeds in each pack. If anybody feels slighted, send me a PM and I’ll work with you to rectify the issue.

40 Likes