2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

@Sebring
Am I doing something wrong in adding to my cart? I feel like an idiot lol

I click USA, adds 5$ for shipping (but it’s in the cart like a product item).
Then I add $6 for strains and when I do that it further adds $6 more for shipping?

So $17 total, is that what it should be?

3 Likes

Yes @Pakore , I’ll contact you all when I receive the seeds ok. Anyone else from the U.K. :point_up: - Same as @Pakore above …
Cheers , I’ll be in touch soon as poss …!

Happy growing peeps,
Gaz

6 Likes

Im paid for! I paid gor all six and threw in a little extra for you @Sebring . I only signed up for 5 but another member asked me to pick up his, its in the notes at check out. Thanks!

4 Likes

It’s not just you man. I have the same problem every time. It always adds that extra $6, and @Sebring always winds up refunding it for me. I don’t know what the deal is, but $17 for 3 strains shipped, is still pretty sweet. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

13 Likes

I think I have it fixed.

I should be refunding the stacked charge over the next couple days.

14 Likes

Just keep it in my case. I just took the shipping charge off and used it for that. And $21 for 3, 4 or 5 pks of seeds is a bargain.

8 Likes

I’ll have my money soon as I get paid around the first.
Thanks @Sebring for doing what you do

2 Likes

Go Nuts: Orange Gogi x TrumpNutz
Orange Goji: Orange Sunshine x Goji Og
TrumpNutz: Saucy balls x Cheetos

14 Likes

Paid for mine! Can’t wait. The fall one is what led me to overgrow!

4 Likes

@Sebring or others distribuitors could help me, but how does Sebring will know how many strains send to each distribuitors? I’m asking because no LA member contacted me so far. So i suppose LA members haven’t signed up for seeds runs? Just confirming with you guys. :grimacing: :v:

@Sebring , if is just me on LA region, is it okay pay for my order directly on the website? Thanks for trust and be safe everyone! :v:

1 Like

Thanks for handling this @Sebring I’m all paid up.

1 Like

“An error occurred, please try again or try an alternate form of payment.” my card is for sure good to go. technical difficulties?

1 Like

@Sebring
What a humble servant you are!!!
Your time and effort are truly appreciated.

Thank you kindly,
Grace and Peace to you and family,
Iggy

6 Likes

Because distributors have lists of members in their country, so as long as members have advised their distributor they will see those names and advise Sebring who is in which country.

4 Likes

I’m signed up for SSSDH and Craigson15’s crosses. Thanks for all you do @Sebring. :beers:

1 Like

You forgot to sign up for it?

@Sebring , I paid via the charitable donations. I hope this doesn’t screw things up.

My sentiment also.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

See Doug post #23 above to see which ones you signed up for they are all closed to sign up.

I did the shipping and my strains as donations. I think both get it to him :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes