2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

I figured as much, thanks!

1 Like

Keep in mind, there’s also funds getting donated to LJ for server upkeep, it’s not just for Sebring and shipping.

3 Likes

I added a note to the sticky, that anyone having payment troubles through the website will still be getting their seeds sent to them!

@Vertebrata I think there’s only a couple people from your region of the world that are signing up.

12 Likes

Thanks @Shadey and @Sebring :pray: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Sebring I paid for the Silver Mountain and Good Medicine CBD. The GM also come with a pack of Dank Zappa F2s, correct? Thank you for all that you do! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Thank you for all the time and worked involved in putting this together.
:white_check_mark: paid

3 Likes

You guys rock… I gotta get in on this…

3 Likes

Thank you @sebring for all you do! Payment sent (with a little extra). :wink: :v:

4 Likes

I payed last week not being able to find the spring box. Have no clue if I messed up or not. Like I think I paid for the Mac beans and stuff not being released till fall, last week, so I dont know if ill need to pay again. Anyone know how that works ? I also think I paid double what I was supposed too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Oh well. Live and learn. Ill just pay for the fall box to make sure I get those beans.

Thank you @Sebring for all your hard work. I know it must be a lot to organize. I hope that God has been sending that karma back to you in some way.

:v:

2 Likes

Hey bud. Read link in post 21 by Shadey that will explain how these work. Than look at post 23 by me. I gave all the links to the seed runs being included in the spring box so you can check each one to see what you signed up for . Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Hey :wave: No I did that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but like I wasnt sure when to pay. So last week I asked for the link to pay, added up how many runs I signed in for, added up my total doubled it, and then paid.
I wasnt thinking that some are released in the spring, and some are released in the fall.
So like for the MAC run, I see its bot ready and is rrealeased in the fall, but I had included it in my total when I paid last week. So Im not aure if Ill need to pay agian, or if Sebring will juat tally it up and know I already paid for it.

Blah I just woke up and happy 420 brother ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Ill pay 3 times if I have too honestly. Its 2 dollars a bean and a shipping charge, like seriously for all the work it took to make the seeds for the run, and all the organization it took on the distribution, I dont mind.

4 Likes

LOL, yeah fair enough. The links I provided are the 6 that should be in the spring box. 2 were tentative but have confirmed they are being sent in. I am with you, if I paid an extra $4 I would figure it will go to the server fund anyway so no big deal. Happy 420 brother.

2 Likes

I should be able to get mine in this afternoon as soon as I get back from running an errand. I need to pm you to check on sending a package to you. peace

3 Likes

That’s a pretty good deal if you ask me.

1 Like

Hi all I see I signed up for 2 seed runs

Sorry to ask how much do I owe for the 2 runs ,
I know to pay Sebring for shipping separately

I thought it was 8 $ us for each ?

1 Like

You in USA? You would pay $2 donation for each seed run and than shipping cost.

So just curious @Sebring is there a way to pay with crypto(like litecoin or bitcoin)? Currently actual bank account isn’t an option for me but realized the other night I had some funding in my coinbase account. If not it’s cool just might be a minute before I have it is all.

1 Like

@sebring @Molto_Mota does that mean the line being distributed now is the bamanana? maybe the listing should be updated to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Hey bud, it looks like you are on 5 runs. Are you in the USA?

2 Likes

Yeah over in the mitten

1 Like