2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

6 Likes

Than we would end up with Tl2 and TL3 divided into multiple lists each. I still feel the country or flag beside name makes the most sense IMO

5 Likes

I planned on doing this anyway. Maybe make it voluntary. If you’re comfortable, do it, if not just let your distributor know. Would at least reduce the number of people to track down.

3 Likes

I think strains should be paid in Sebring’s site, otherwise distributors would have to send it back to him, more hassle for them … ejem|nullxnull

4 Likes

I’m amiable to whatever works for distributors.

6 Likes

Paid thanks for all your help
Extra sent in to help out

Paps

5 Likes

Nothing but OG, OG, and OG, Bro!!! I did the same thing, when it comes to @Sebring, I feel bad if I don’t. Proud to associate with ya, Bro, TRUE DAT!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Sent in my payment. Looks like I signed up for sssdh, silver mountain, and Craigson15’s crosses. Thanks for all you do @Sebring

3 Likes

at this point we are talking seed run distribution tl2 and 3 means nothing and just sorting a ship list

not for the seed sign up lists themselves of course

2 Likes

I just don’t see the advantage to dividing things by country as opposed to just showing country for each entry. There are 7 distributors so unless I am misunderstanding you, which is totally possible, it would mean a sign up sheet with 7 countries listed for each trust level. That said I do get your point. In the end it will be up to the hard working distributors to decide what works best for them. They are doing all the work so hopefully with everyone’s suggestions they can decide what will be the best way.

1 Like

region/distributor…instead of them having to sort also 7 symbols vs 100 users have to get it right

:earth_africa:

Edit- a users trust level on signup may well not be the same as when they ship at sitribution\

Edit2- and this would be more pertinent in something like TonyGreens distribution to beat the dead horse some more

3 Likes

Ok, I see your point. The only reason I mention TL just because it is separated into 2 sign ups. Normally there is a TL3 and TL2 sign up and they would than both have 7 distribution zones under them. Just feels more messy to me. I will agree in the end it would make sorting for the distributors much easier, just seems more likely to get messed up as people edit is all. We have all seen wiki sign ups get messy. Now I am imagining 14 places to sign up on a wiki. With the country beside each name the distributors would still have to go through it but would have the info right there and it’s less likely the sign up would get messed up. That’s just my thoughts on it, you do have a valid point.

2 Likes

why do you need a country on signup lists? you are not shipping from those lists

3 Likes

This was just a suggestion that @Shadey seemed to like in post #95. I don’t know exactly how they do their distribution but since the distributor liked the idea I figured it had some merit. He said " if just the Canadians did it I would be happy lol, even though I have the majority of Canadians here using the co ops memorized, it saves me time hunting through a list of 40+ members checking a few of the newer ones I am not sure of."

7 Likes

I asked if people would add there distributor region, to make life easier for me recognizing new Canadian members who have signed up.

Doug is just trying to help work out the logistics of it.

edit Doug answered before just before me lol.

9 Likes

I agree that putting your flag near your name in the lists would be helpful. I don’t think it’s a security issue at all. Be aware that Sebring is the only one to have to distinguish between which country or zone belongs each member, respect the order on the list and differences between TL2 and TL3. Distributors just receive a list with names and packages corresponding to each one, so that filtering is already done.

That’s why I think all that information needed should appear from the very first moment in the sign-in list, so we make things easier for Sebring while sending them to the distributors … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

As a voluntary distributor I agree that it would be cool if members put an indication next to their name on seed runs. It can be the name of the country or even the region it is in. It will certainly help when it comes to knowing how many packages will go to each region. :v: :smiley:

4 Likes

what help is it? you are not shipping from a signup sheet.

Sebring checking the list would find out what distributor corresponds to each member, also if the breeder is directly sending seeds to the distributors it would help, no need for them to know the complete address … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sebring gets that info when he gets payment for shipping. There may be some cases where shipping is direct to distributor…now you ask them to go check each member against the lists to see if they get seeds? or just send the info with the info Sebring gets at distribution?