2022 Bean Hunt Here we go! 21 varieties

This is the Allstar2022 (cherrywest bx x cube) x blue dream haze aka santa cruz blue dream …

Phenos range in physical morphology, flowering time too … they all look kinda like they are phasing into another plane due to frost coverage… aroma pretty consistent… 1st taste test in on the early girls… super light n hazey!

Best to go slow cause it got some kick! Not overwhelming haze for me very good balance… great for activities… light on the lungs and very small inhale is room filling exhale!..

calling her SweetBerryAir…

7 Likes

GmoRootbeer x The Cube Feminized from GmoRootbeer Reversal

These are amazing! Super potent! Chunky weighty nugs covered in the best Garlic creme aromas!..

The aroma’s coming off the live plants are varying degrees of garlic to garlic creme… the flower taste gets sweeter after dry leans more towards roasted garlic…

There are some super short flowering phenos 7 weeks… some are gonna go 9-10 weeks ish and some in between… there is a giant moby dick type pheno that is amazing!

The experience from the first taste tests on the shorter flowering phenos are super positive! Great taste, very pleasent experience more for the evening, good for relaxing, great for body pain…

12 Likes

Quick flower gmorootbeer x cube

12 Likes

Cherrywest bx x nyc chem

11 Likes

Strawberry banana x allstar2022 (cherrywest bx x the cube) finishing up

14 Likes

beautiful plants @HeadyMcDank have heard nothing but amazing things about menegenes gear and that cherrywest bx x nyc chem looks like a real winner!

3 Likes

She has a nice look fer sure!.. easy to grow… i have been really digging these soda terps … the beers n cherry limeades whoooaaaa boy!

1 Like

Those strawberry banana crosses got some beautiful purple hues to em and the frostiness on gmorootbeer x the cube is insane, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks Growmie!

They have been very fun to play with so far…

This here’s a (Cherry West X The Cube) x Blueberry IBL @HeadyMcDank right around that 10 week zone, the earliest finisher of the grow, stout plant in a 2 gal, beautiful terps, just has a great feel overall

15 Likes

Lookin good Tomcat!

Some big chunky nugs… a lil color too…

Looks like some frost coming too, that 2nd photo had some real good lookin trichs … lookin forward to a smoke report!

2 Likes

great project. the blue steel looks really killer and thats also an awesome strain name lol

5 Likes

Hey everybody…

I put a couple of these up as auctions up on Seedcanary for anybody interested: https://www.seedcanary.com/vendor/boundless-genetics-by-heady-mcdank/

For anybody interested and a couple special one offs from PieScream 27, GMORootbeer, and GrapeStomper reversals, then a few from the allstar male (cherry west x cube)

Here is a list
Fem Reversal from Piescream 27
to:

Allstar x Cherry, Cherry! - Allstar(Cherry West BX x Cube) x Cherry, Cherry! (Cherry West x Rosso Corsa)
GrapeStomper
BlueSteel - (OG Blueberry Cut x The Cube)
SweetBerryAir (Allstar - (Cherry West x Cube) x SantaCruz BlueDream)

Fem Reversal from Grape Stomper
to:
GMORootbeer
LimepopKush x Skyjaro

Fem Reversal from Gmo Rootbeer to:
Cherry, Cherry! (Cherry West Bx x Rosso Corsa)
The Cube (Starfighter Version)
Whipped Cherries x Cube

Regs
Allstar (Cherry west bx x Cube) Male to:
Fruity Pebbles OG
Blueberry
Slusheebeer
GMORootbeer

4 Likes

Wondering about that site do they charge a fee to sell on there?

2 Likes

Nice selection.

2 Likes

yes, a small fee I cant recall the % less than ebay.

2 Likes

nice nice nice! so the grape stomper is from mephisto, so it’s a auto? that pollinated regs?

not that, it was the gage green grape stomper cut reg photoperiod

1 Like

For anybody interested I got some Cherry west x cube pack up for server auction…

3 Likes

I got a box of these unsealed Blue Steel and Trilogy.

I need The Cube seeds for some Seed Breeding again very soon.