2022 Bean Hunt Here we go! 21 varieties

Hey Folks,

I hope everybody is doing well this 2022!

I have been preppin for a hunt for a bit. It has gotten delayed due to a move and then catastrophic tent tear in the new area!

A little bit keystone copper cannabis hillarity! Tent tore fresh after setup! Just stupid stuff delayin my hunt but… heeeeeerrrrreeee we go! Can’t stop the shining! Haha…

This run includes some breeder gear from exotic genetix, freeborn selections meangene, and myself.

Alot of mine is based off the allstar2022 cherry west bx x cube lines … these plants have been a source of obsession and amazement for me for over a year now and i have just not been able to put em down… bowl after bowl…tolerant resistant, holds well in a jar over a long time, amazing taste and long lasting experience!.. one thing is for sure, it will be one of your favs… if you like sweet stuff… anybody cravin peutrid nastiness or crazy anxiety filled raciness will NOT like this… haha…

Crazy cherry lime soda terps, super resilient, with big meaty nugs, vigor, easy to clone, and bushy.

Make sure to keep an eye out…
There is a high likely hood of a OG bean auction later this year,
Some of these beans will likely appear,
For any bidders that happen to be near!

Seed run 2022

Regs
Freeborn -
Lime pop kush x skyjaro
Dubble limes - regs - lime5 x sour dubb

Me -
Cherry west bx x cube x slusheebeer -
Cherry west bx x cube x santa cruz blue dream / blue dream haze
Cherry west bx x cube x cherry west bx x rossacorsa - reg
Cherry, cherry! (Cherry west bx x rossa corsa) X cube - reg -
Cherry west bx x white castle - regs
Cherry west bx x gg4 - reg

Brandon rust bokashi earthworks
Limeorilla - lime1bx x original glue

Exotic genetix
Blue steel - og blueberry x cube
Mr clean - lime skunk x the cube

Fems

All of these are bred by me, gmorootbeer cut selected by skunktek…

Strawberry banana x rossa corsa x cherry west bx - fem
Strawberry banana x cherry west bx x cube - fem
Strawberry banana x cherry west bx x future#1 - fem
Gmo rtbr x cube - fem
Rossa corsa x cherry west bx x gmo rtbr - fem from cherry, cherry! #3
Cherry west bx x cube x gmo rtbr - fem
Strawberry banana x rossa corsa - fem
Gmo rtbr s1 -

I am gonna be focusin on fems goin forward and many of these will likely make their way into a few projects. Only of course, after some rigorous smokeability tests! Haha…

I am gonna be throwing them right into 12/12 in small pots for this first round selection.

The initial 12 hour peroxide soak after scuff yielded some tails poppin in 12 hours! Purdy kewl!.. super excited!

I will update as things progress!

This is Heady signing off… and remember everybody:

Live long and Burn Often!

48 Likes

Looks like a nice lineup there! Only wish I got my hands on a couple of those strawberry banana crosses for my going bananas summer! I’ll def be pulling up a chair and seeing how it goes

11 Likes

Welcome!.. I gotta say I am pretty stoked about those strawberry banana myself! Hehe… should some good stuff…

Adding to the gripping suspense… the replacement tent ripped for the replacement tent that ripped! Haha… gotta get a new one and setup before they get too big! Haha…

4 Likes

They sound so yummy and great smelling.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

About 36 hrs in, starting from peroxide soak… most are comin right along…

17 Likes

Fem project GmoRootbeer x the cube… these got vigor and huge rootballs!..

20 Likes

Some regs this one is cherry west bx x rossa corsa x cherry west bx x the cube… i am seeing some color in veg… suuuuupppper greeeaaassssy!

20 Likes

The cherry sounds so good. I like the sound of it x GG4 for sure.

So can you explain your selection process a bit more? You say you are doing 12/12 from seed for this first round, does that mean you will attempt reveg or will you top for clones about 20 days in?

Have you any fear that their genetic makeup will be forever altered since they will have been under 12/12 their entire lives?

Much love
:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hey friend,

Thanks for stoppin by…

I kinda got bogged down for a week or 2 so
I ended up doing 16 hrs till 3-4th node under low wat leds then repotted into half gals for regs and gals for the fems… i cull runts along the way … most of the gear goes 9 wks ish so i harvest keepers at 7 weeks and do a reveg regen on them and take clone after … with respect to genetic degredation or drift all things being equal i have not observed any issue … compost teas have been pretty reliable at reinstoring lost vigor… even in plants used to bottle nutes from my experience… most of my mothers are many gen clone with no genetic issue and keep pace with new breeder clones pretty easy…

Pretty excited this run…got 2 gg4 crosses …
Lime1bx x original glue - limeorilla
Cherry west bx x gg4

Should be fun!

6 Likes

Cwbx x gg4

10 Likes

Blue steel

8 Likes

Gmorootbeer preservation s1

9 Likes

Gmorootbeer x cube

15 Likes

Crazy mutation from strawberry banana x rosso corsa … plant got to 4th node then bent like an elbow…

6 Likes

Just to update… we are in flowering now sex is showing on alot… pulled some males from the regs… battleing a mite infestation - thank the gods for green cleaner! It did a good job … some of the fems showed herm so may have to do another round to get out the herm traits if they are worth the work… time will tell flowers will smell! …

1 Like

Cherry west bx x rossa corsa x cherry west bx x cube

A few of these did the elbow bend too… must be that rosso corsa…

10 Likes

Your gmo root beer sure look good!

2 Likes

Such an interesting trait with the bent node.

Yeah, that coincides with most of the anecdotal information I get from growers that have been growing for a long time and have multi-generation clones.

Loving all the broad-leaf cultivars, looking forward to seeing it all in flower :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Blue steel

7 Likes

Cherry west bx x future#1 x strawberry banana

9 Likes