2022 Bean Hunt Here we go! 21 varieties

Cherry west bx x rossa corsa x cherry west bx x the cube

7 Likes

Killer line up mate! I hope one day to try some of the exotic genetix gear, it’s way out of my budget but I sure do like the look of it! Your creations sound fantastic :ok_hand: I’ll be following this one, best of luck on your seed quest :grinning:

2 Likes

Looking really good from the Leaf Colour!
Plant Construction regular build to strong!
Pleasure, to follow you!
i´em curious how they move forward.
Just one Question! On how much area (in cm) you put all these Plant´s?
Good Work until know Heady!!!
:slight_smile:

Because like i remember , the “Rossa Corsa” liked it really much a little spacey!
Per il resto viene come deve venire!
Vai alla Grande! Grazie

pleasure
ViK

2 Likes

Thanks!..

These are in some 4x4s they r regs in 1 fem in other and once i confirm sexual stability i kinda put females with fems to balance the canopy… i am only hunting females… i did have a couple males from the lime crosses that i gotta explore tho they are separated now … it is not ideal but when hunting i jam up to 2 per sq ft for flower in the small pots… rosso corsa was super stretchy … the cube and cherry west have toned it down a bit… hopefully more yield too…

This GMORootbeer x the cube is just shooting straight for the skies!

She got that greasy leaf feeling. I am not getting a ton of aroma yet. We will see!

9 Likes

Some more pics got 2 girls i am super obsessed with this run… got a few more that have me smell obsessed…

These 2 stealing the show fer sure…

Gmo rootbeer x the cube

These came out good! Sexually stable, Super frosty, chunky, wild colors, garlic creme aroma going on at the moment… keep an eye out for an auction for these…

8 Likes

The other really gettin me crazy! She is cherry west bx x future#1 x strawberry banana …

The structure is similar on the testers but 1 is much and appeard to be almost exactly what i was looking for… it took the aroma of cherry west x future and magnified it and a vigor boost from strawberry banana…

The aromas lean cherry lime but with some fuel or maybe diesel undertones … it is enuff to smell but muted in comparison with cherry lime almost like sweetner and complimentary…

She is keepin pace with stature, frost is insane, trich heads are already well formed, red petioles on the fan leaves center, color on the buds early… there is a blueish hue on the tips of the serrations… just enuff to look incredibly sexy…

Check out the red petioles in the center of the fan leaf…

10 Likes

Here is a crazy smeller!

Part of my cherry obsession! Haha…

I took a male from my allstar 2022 (cherry west bx x the cube) to my keeper cherry, cherry! (Rosso Corsa) mother …

The only thing Avg about her is stature… insane sweet cherry candy aroma, frosty, super greasy leaves that stick to ya, really pretty colors coming in early…

12 Likes

Blue steel lookin crazy!

15 Likes

Some color on this girl… strawberry banana x future#1 x cherrywestbx … she got smells! Great dank cherry in fuel kinda thing…

13 Likes

Gmorootbeer x cube …

Great vigor, nice bush, supafrosty, fast flowering phenos in these …

10 Likes

These girls were a lil surprising to me this round… gmorootbeer x cherry,cherry! … the cherry candy profile is shining thru on most and some colors are coming on…

13 Likes

Very cool and frosty looking.

:green_heart: :seedling:

This is the Allstar2022 (cherrywest bx x cube) x blue dream haze aka santa cruz blue dream …

Phenos range in physical morphology, flowering time too … they all look kinda like they are phasing into another plane due to frost coverage… aroma pretty consistent… 1st taste test in on the early girls… super light n hazey!

Best to go slow cause it got some kick! Not overwhelming haze for me very good balance… great for activities… light on the lungs and very small inhale is room filling exhale!..

calling her SweetBerryAir…

7 Likes

GmoRootbeer x The Cube Feminized from GmoRootbeer Reversal

These are amazing! Super potent! Chunky weighty nugs covered in the best Garlic creme aromas!..

The aroma’s coming off the live plants are varying degrees of garlic to garlic creme… the flower taste gets sweeter after dry leans more towards roasted garlic…

There are some super short flowering phenos 7 weeks… some are gonna go 9-10 weeks ish and some in between… there is a giant moby dick type pheno that is amazing!

The experience from the first taste tests on the shorter flowering phenos are super positive! Great taste, very pleasent experience more for the evening, good for relaxing, great for body pain…

12 Likes

Quick flower gmorootbeer x cube

12 Likes

Cherrywest bx x nyc chem

11 Likes

Strawberry banana x allstar2022 (cherrywest bx x the cube) finishing up

14 Likes

beautiful plants @HeadyMcDank have heard nothing but amazing things about menegenes gear and that cherrywest bx x nyc chem looks like a real winner!

3 Likes

She has a nice look fer sure!.. easy to grow… i have been really digging these soda terps … the beers n cherry limeades whoooaaaa boy!

1 Like