2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

Its blueberry x white widow? Looks very nice i think i fell this smell from the photo :smiley:

4 Likes

I can only assume thatā€™s the lineage. I got 1 seed from an 1/8th I got at a dispo. It threw a few nanners but no pollen.

4 Likes

Todayā€™s choice for medium OverGrow sticker goes toā€¦ @Jimdoors Congratulations Winner! You will receive a PM request within the next 24 hours.

Need a laugh Watch cast of Star Wars battle Star Trek Snowball fight.

6 Likes

Great photos! Best of luck to you all!!!
@Heliosphear , oh man you are sooo OG and do great work and wonderful things for the community! I was generously showered with bean love last year! Thanks to all of you OGrs contributig tirelessly to the missionā€¦ Which is obviously to Overgrow the Planetā€¦ And
FUCancer!!!

Grow4th!!!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG! You found a great place to hang with some great peepsā€¦share a grow, a toke ,a Jokeā€¦join the family!!

6 Likes

Nice art work everyone! :star_struck:

6 Likes

~6500 miles away from Oregon :blush: I checked the Willamette river, powerful river and much biger :green_heart:

I visit these places with great pleasure, till today. The river is also rich in fish.
I love to get high there, like these places the most :green_heart:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful place to grow up. Iā€™d like to be chilling there right now.

11 Likes

Beautiful place man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Life:
My best friend :heart:

Overgrow the world!
FUCancer!

16 Likes

South America

1 Like

LiFE ENTRY

Bridle way Cerro Punta Chiriqui

13 Likes

Original fruity pebbles og f2

The spirit of cannabis peru 2019 art

15 Likes

Iā€™ve been very close to there, spent some time around San Vito CR. Beautiful part of the world.

4 Likes

What is the deadline? Iā€™m so covered up dealing with my leg that I can barely get online anymore. Iā€™d love to find a few pics for you if thereā€™s still time.

Lots of fun stuff to look at. There are some great pics in the contest. peace

4 Likes

December 31st 2022 11:59pm EST/DMT
Mrs. Helios and hope that your leg improves by Christmas, take care of yourself my friend.
Would love to see some pictures from you.

3 Likes

GMan my brother get better soon

We need to have you around

Get well soon

Paps

3 Likes

@medmanbrand you have posted two cannabis related art pictures, please choose 1 for Art.

Whaa small world, ye the whole area has amazing vistasā€¦Iā€™ve visited SanVito and Sabanitas a few timesā€¦great Italian food there I use it when I cut into Costa Rica from Rio Sereno.

Regards

P J

If your ever in the area again give me a shout.

Regards

P J

2 Likes

Round 3 OverGrow sticker chain giveaway.
1 @sfzombie13 Congratulations Winner! Please choose the second OG from anywhere on OverGrow to win.

3 Likes