2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

19 Likes

@Heliosphear Love the you tube video of @MoBilly !
Classic!:v:

6 Likes

It absolutely blew my mind @Bobgrows . I must have watched it a dozen times. lol

7 Likes

@Heliosphear stickers for the trays have arrived.

5 Likes

awesome photo, bro! Iā€™m here. First post. =)

10 Likes

That was awesome first like and first pip for you nice to have you here enjoy og!!! @amazongrow

6 Likes

Welcome @amazongrow !
Hang out, get to know folks, plenty to read here!
:v::green_heart:

4 Likes

@amazongrow . welcome aboard THE OG TRAIN RIDE. Loads of kool azz peepz with more knowledge than the library :eye::eye::dash:. Enjoy the ride

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Iā€™m still getting to know the site and yes, LOTS of reading! Love it.

Cheers from the Amazon Rain Forest in Brazil! =]
ā€™

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @amazongrow :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Welcome Welcome AG.
Truly International here on OG my friend

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @amazongrow! There is so much great stuff going on here!

4 Likes

I hope that you have a great time here on OG @amazongrow and itā€™s not just a website this is a GREAT Community of knowledge and comraderie! Happy Holidays The Doc

4 Likes

Thank you, @DrGonzo13

Yeah, I already noticed the quality of the people and information in OG. I just hope that I can catch up with you guys and contribute where I can.

6 Likes

Just take your time and donā€™t feel pressured about anything I have only been growing for 3 years now and I love it especially when I joined here

4 Likes

Looks just like Oregon, Willamette river

3 Likes

Possibly, above the Oregon City falls, but it could be so many placesā€¦

4 Likes

Looks like home. Willamette river is about 150 yards from my house. :slightly_smiling_face: :peace_symbol: goes thru many cities north, all the way to the Columbia river.

3 Likes

@amazongrow Welcome to OverGrow, Thank you for making your first post here.

50 OGā€™s have posted! $100 was sent to @LemonadeJoe to Support OverGrow, the next 50 OGā€™s to post has been paid in advance. This receipt has been added to the intro.

Together we have provided 1000 meals for those in need.
FUCancer will receive their next donation Friday.
When you receive your slap sticker, you will find i have included a surpriseā€¦ Iā€™ll wait for the first person who gets their sticker to reveal the contents.

Have a Great Friday. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Cannabis: Blue Widow (Found Bagseed)

25 Likes