2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

@Heliosphear …Has got it in hand.

Thanks

P J

3 Likes

List of sticker winners added to intro.
@Natea Medium OG sticker
@mota Medium OG sticker
Round 1 of OG sticker chain winners
1 @Itslegalnow
2 @ColeLennon
3 @Gizmo
4 @BigMike55
5 @MoBilly
All stickers have shipped. Please let us know when they arrive.

Round 2 OG sticker chain giveaway.
1 @jamMAKEcan please select the next OG to win a sticker, you can select anyone on OverGrow.

@CADMAN

15 Likes

@Heliosphear I pick @Tracker

3 Likes

Create choice @jamMAKEcan Happy Holidays

3 Likes

Thanks doctor. Merry Christmas back at ya fam @DrGonzo13

4 Likes

Round 2 OG sticker giveaway:
1 @jamMAKEcan
2 @Tracker please choose the next OG to win a sticker.
3 ?

5 Likes

Having reread the start of this thread (I’m a little confused at the moment (<-- my normal state) about whether I’m supposed to do anything regarding a next winner, but I’m also confident it will sort itself out in time), I realize I had failed to say, let’s OverGrow the World!

It’s really a joy to belong to OG! Thank all of you. (Big shit-eatin’ grin on my face!)

5 Likes

@mota did you make any submissions in the contest? There are 3 categories…art , cannibas and life.
You just submit 1 picture per category.
Winner will be selected at a later date.
Hope this helps your confusion :v::green_heart:
Overgrow the world
FUCancer

6 Likes

@Bobgrows , yes, I have made submissions and have a slap sticker on its way to me! I’m just confused about whether I’m supposed to designate another OG or not. I’m sure it will all come clear in the fullness of its own time.

Thank you!

4 Likes

@Tracker . where u at buddy. U gotta pick the next person​:eye::eye:

2 Likes

@jamMAKEcan Sorry for the delayed response. Been working all day. I’ll pass the joint to @E5_Wilk now Wilk needs to pick another OG to get a sticker.

4 Likes

Thank you @Tracker I will pass it to @Rhai88

3 Likes

@Heliosphear . will update your pick @Tracker to @E5_Wilk and to @Rhai88

2 Likes

thanks @E5_Wilk … I will toss the 5th spot to @anonymous4289 !

4 Likes

so i’m slightly confused buti was just tagged in this. is it the person you tag gets a sticker?

thanks @Rhai88 , i tag @DougDawson ? is that how it works?

6 Likes

So yeah, the person who wins pics the next person. I believe he is doing this in 5’s. Wait for @Heliosphear to respond bud and he will let you know if you need to pick the next person to win.

4 Likes

Cannabis entry

GPS….Copper Chem Re-Veg

Regards

P J

14 Likes

Round 2 sticker chain giveaway
1 @jamMAKEcan
2 @Tracker
3 @E5_Wilk
4 @Rhai88
5 @anonymous4289
Congratulations winners, you were all chosen by the previous OG who can pick from anyone on OverGrow, you will all receive addy request in the next 24 hours to send your stickers will ship Monday.
@mota you are receiving a Medium sticker because I announced you as a winner at random. Besides that your awesome, keep on breathing and stay cool. :sunglasses:

Think about having a sesh but your alone and want to hang out at a party?

Hang out with 420 OG’s

Next medium OverGrow sticker awarded tomorrow, next sticker chain starts Saturday,
Have a great day!

18 Likes

Cannabis.
Hello from my balcony

Purple sunny star from bad dawg
P.s IMHO it fits in all three category lol

art , my garden 2021

the River next to my hometown , where I spent my childhood

And FUCancer!

18 Likes

Nice videos, I appreciate all the hard work it took to put this together! Also good job everyone on your picture submits, they rock!

3 Likes