4 Likes

Are the Cherry Cobbler coming as well @G-paS

2 Likes

YES, that was the first I packaged up.
We are going to have to work on getting these to you stealth. :smile:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Yes, I’ll likely need a reminder too! :wave:t2:

I hope having a brain fart won’t get put on a naughty list? :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Reminder for what @KanehB ?

Co-op Runs:
Durban Poison; Sign-up
Stuck in Plain Sight; sign-up
Lucifer’s Big Buddy; sign-up
Cherry Cobbler; sign-up
Night Terror; sogn-up
1981 Roadkill Skunk; sign-up
FBSC Colombian Gold; sign-up
Tuna Kush; sign-up
Goji OG F2 Crowd Source Project (8 breeders); sigh-up

Non-Co-op runs:

Spirit Train; sign-up

Doug has the list for the Canadians ones These are just the links to the ones I have ready to send him so far.

5 Likes

Hmmm I have pictures of where I’d added my name to, two run list’s but I can’t remember which ones.
Like a dork I only took a screenshot of my name place in the list. :woman_facepalming:t3:
Need to engage brain first more often. :pensive:

3 Likes

The only one I have you down for that is going in the next box is Spirit Train @KanehB .

1 Like

Okay thanks. :hugs:

2 Likes

Of course this seed junky has his name on almost all of them , yes I have a problem!

3 Likes

All but OG Kush @ShiskaberrySavior , I have you down on all the others.

1 Like

Hey all you Canadians, I already have all the runs on a spread sheet so I know exactly what each of you have signed up for. Once seeds are in hand I will reach out as I did last time to collect payment and let you know what you got coming. No need to go digging though lists and such, I have already done that for you all. :v:

14 Likes

Thanks Doug!

1 Like

Wrong country

1 Like

Wrong country ?

Thanks @DougDawson, so far the planning you guys and gals put in seams to be paying off.
Streamlining and organizing a bit looks like it’s going to be a lot easier on everyone when it comes to the boxes.

3 Likes

I thought I was on the US box

1 Like

Ah, no worries. I was wondering what you meant but now it makes sense, thanks.

1 Like

Yes sir, things are going to go very smoothly. I have removed the need for Canadians to scroll though all those lists so that will save them some time and confusion. For Canadians all that needs to be done is to watch this thread and wait for me to reach out to you telling you what you got coming and how to pay. Everything else will be done in the background. Big thanks to @G-paS for all her hard work as well as the rest of the action team.

13 Likes

3 more showed up today folks so we now have these in hand.
Pakistani Chitral Kush, Super Lemon Haze and Sour Diesel. Thank you @bunny and @Jinglepot

14 Likes