2022 Fall box for Canadians

@DougDawson whenever you got everything in hand, just DM me for payment and it will get done.

5 Likes

Quick update fellow Canucks. Seeds were shipped from the USA and are en-route. I expect to get them next week so it won’t be long now everyone. I will let you all know when we are ready to go :v:

20 Likes

Hey there all you Canadians, so we got an issue with the fall box. You all sitting down, ok so the issue is that the seeds have arrived from the USA and we are in the home stretch. I will get all these packed up over the weekend and start reaching out to you all for payments and shipping next week at which point I will start getting these out to you all.

28 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks so much for organizing this doug and all you seed coop growers. This generosity is inspiring

5 Likes

It’s a pleasure my friend.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Haha you had me there for a second.

Sweet update! So happy they made it safely.

6 Likes

I was fixing to have a tantie! Thanks Doug!

6 Likes

BAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

5 Likes

Can you tell I have a two year old?

5 Likes

LOL, well I didn’t say it was a bad issue :wink:

5 Likes

Hey @NorthNorthNugs , I noticed you have 7 special packs of Goji OG that were sent for you :slight_smile: Just so you know I got them too.

4 Likes

SPECIAL PROJECT?! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Trippy lol

He looks just like this guy.

I believe he was one of the growers for the Goji OG, there were 8 of them. They all got a pack from each grower. Pretty cool.

EDIT. Looks like actually there are 8. 7 in a foil packaging and 1 in a plastic container like Sebring uses.

6 Likes

Haha @Pigeonman

Doug is correct. Just some extra breeders pack for the collaboration we did as a nice little thank you to all participants involved in the seed runs. Pretty nice little touch. Thanks for keeping them safe for me @DougDawson !

7 Likes

No problem, looks like 8 packs acually, just one in a plastic pack like Sebring uses, the rest in a foil type pack. Pretty slick really.

7 Likes

Thank you again for all of your work and efforts @DougDawson

1 Like
2 Likes