2022 Fall box for Canadians

Very cool, thanks again for all your time and effort on this bud!

3 Likes

@DougDawson

Thanks for doing all this !!!

big up !!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting that kid at Christmas feeling going onā€¦

Thanks Doug and all others involved!

8 Likes

I know bud, been stupid busy this week but boxes are being packed. Will be seeing movement soon.

14 Likes

No worries my friend.

If it takes until Christmas, Iā€™ll still be just as excited.

10 Likes

Hey there fellow Canadians. So let me start by apologizing for the delay but itā€™s time to start getting your fall boxes into your hands. If anyone is in desperate needs of these seeds right away feel free to PM me to get on top of the list. Otherwise watch for a PM from me as I do these in batches. Be talking to each of you soon.

17 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for all the time you spend on making this happen for all the Canadians. :grinning: :v: :+1:

9 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure bud. I feel bad, I got the seeds 18 days ago. It took time to pack and organize and life has been keeping me pretty busy since my holidays. Also been moving a little shower since last Sat when I went bowling with my wifeā€™s work. Dam bad knee been swollen up ever since. Drove up to the lake yesterday, closed up the cottage and drove back today. I canā€™t leave you all wait any longer. Itā€™s still going to take time. Each tracked package has to be done at the post office as I canā€™t create registered letter labels through the online portal. That is a bit of a slow and painful process so they have to be done in batches but hey, we are going to get it done. The box is pretty darn full so there will be a bunch of happy folk in the end.

17 Likes

Take your time! Life happens. Donā€™t feel bad at all man.
You offered the people in a hurry for the seeds a spot at the top of the list. What more can anyone want?
I am in no hurry, you can put me at the bottom of the list. :v: :canada:

12 Likes

I can always count on you brother, you got a good soul :100:

5 Likes

No rush here Doug, go easy brother!

4 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad at all your health comes first.

6 Likes

Same here not a rush .

6 Likes

No rush Dougā€¦donā€™t think you owe anyone on here a thing! Theyā€™ll get out when they get out.

6 Likes

Hold onto mine please Doug. I will have a change of address in a couple of weeks so I will update my addy once I am there :+1:

8 Likes

@DougDawson getting all the boxes ready:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone and no problem @Shadey

6 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for all the time and effort that you put into these boxā€™s, really appriciate it

4 Likes

No rush on my end either. Take all the time you need. Itā€™s thanksgiving weekend you shouldnā€™t even be sweating it right now.

8 Likes

And again, same here, please take your time. Things like this take way more time than it looks from the outside. And yeah, the tracked envelopes, what a pain in the ass.

Iā€™ll go regular letter mail, I promise :wink:

4 Likes