2022 Fall box for Canadians

Your call Doug if I’ve got a bubble mailer it might be a good idea ? Envelope and couple four coin flips I’d say reg mail .no tracking.

1 Like

I’m good with no tracking…but I think you already know.

1 Like

I’m in no rush and 100% want to pay for tracking!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

:hugs:

1 Like

I’m not in a rush either, and definitely want to pay for tracking after a bubble mailer I was expecting from someone earlier this year never showed…

1 Like

1 Like

OK everyone, I did get a few pm’s which I will go through today. The other issue we are going to have is some of you have too many strains to fit in bubble mailer. I mean they fit but the packages look like footballs and likely wont be accepted at the post office. I know, interesting problem. In these cases you will have to pay for 2 seperate packages. I will let those in this position know when I get to them.

9 Likes

Doug, let me know if I need to throw you some extra funds for shipping.

3 Likes

No worries @chronix. I think I may have just fixed this issue. I am using 3.5" X 5.9" bubble mailers. I just checked the postal system and the max for a registered letter is 6.14" X 9.64" so I ordered a pack of 6" X 9" bubble mailers which will arrive tomorrow. This should provide the space to flatten out these things and allow me to mail in 1 package as long as they are under 50 grams. So hey, that’s good news :slight_smile:

10 Likes

So excited brother ! Please let me know what and when you need shipping funds and hope you are well ! Early Christmas or late b’day ! Yeah
Mad Respect
Peace

3 Likes

Technically early birthday, I hit 51 on Thursday coming up :wink:

11 Likes

No tracking required here my friend :green_heart::v:

3 Likes

Wishing you a early happy birthday bud.

4 Likes

Well happy birthday ! (I meant my 51st bday just passed) unbelievable! That’s so cool !

1 Like

Thanks bud.

Happy belated birthday @Ftlob

4 Likes

happy early birthday doug.

put me down for tracked, no rush

1 Like

Hey folks, the person who sent me an etransfer with “what is my screen name” as the security question needs to resend. There are a flurry of payments coming in and I had no way to know who’s that was. I tried a few of the names that were sending payment but it then canceled the transfer due to exceeding attempts :roll_eyes: When sending payments please let me know what to expect, this has happened a couple times now.

9 Likes

What dummy doesn’t know to send the answer of the security question? image

Oh ya…this dummy. But not THAT question.

4 Likes

LOL, it’s a simple mistake. They just didn’t realize I had just been messaging with 10 people or so and many were sending the same amount. I went down the list till it errored out, lol. They will also get a notification from their bank that it didn’t go through.

7 Likes

Hi Doug, no worries about tracked for me if it is more work on your end. Let me know which is easier for you.

7 Likes

We’re we supposed to pay by now doug? I’m just travelling home from work and it looks like I might have missed an announcement at some point

5 Likes