2022 Fall box for Canadians

I think he is trusting everyone to pay after he sent the seeds. He did so for me, before I sent the money.

6 Likes

I am reaching out in PM and once contact made I have just been shipping. Most paid at that point but some after I ship if it takes them a day or 2. I am confident enough in my fellow Canadians that everyone will make good :grinning:

21 Likes

If someones on tough times i can help out with their shipping.

16 Likes

Thanks again for all that you do Doug!

5 Likes

Hell ya, I got you Doug! Just let me know :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Some solid folks In this little community. I know it’s super cheesy.

8 Likes

Killer solid play brother! Gotta love this community,the wifey took care of mine,was my bday present haha,she actually asked me if I wanted to order something,and I said wait,you can pay for this ,an unbelievable fat stack of amazing genetics ! I do love this community! Cheers !

10 Likes

I got my fall box. :smiley:
Thank you to everyone involved in making this happen!

21 Likes

All arrived safe and sound today, Doug can’t thank you enough for your hard work. Big shout out to the seedmakers of OG. What a fine place to be.

7 Likes

Awesome fellow OGers, love to see stuff making it to you all.

10 Likes

Mine arrived safe as well. Thanks Doug!

5 Likes

Nice haul some great selections.

6 Likes

Wow , some very nice preservations ! Go OG ! Beautiful!
Mad Respect!
Peace

4 Likes

You are welcome!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Mine arrived speedy and safe! Thanks @DougDawson and co-op team!

10 Likes

I really hope you enjoy the Goji our team grew.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

I am sure I will!! I’ve been imagining how it might smell in flower after seeing everyone’s threads, thank you to you and everyone who worked hard on that project! Big Thanks and respect to you guys!!

8 Likes

Fall box showed up, many thanks to all the wonderful OGs involved!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Huge thanks to @DougDawson and every person who made these seeds. You people are AMAZING!

19 Likes

Awesome, we are getting though these and they are making it to their destinations so life is good. Won’t be long till they are all out there.

14 Likes