2023 Black Friday/holidays sales and codes roundup

9 Likes

I’ve been trying to watch what Black Friday deals are available. Here are a few that I have located:

-3rd Coast Genetics: Buy a pack and select 2 freebies from a specific list
-Archive: New Drop; No Discounts
-Babylon Burning Selections: Buy 2 get 1 free with freebies
-Beleaf: Details unknown (code: Blkfriday333)
-Bloom: Clone Sale
-Build A Soil: Bloom Bundle 25% off
-Cookies: 30% off (code: Cookies30)
-Covert Genetics: 40% off, Fem pack purchases come with a special Sheppard’s Pie pack of seeds
-Exotic Genetics - 35% off with backstocked special crosses included - New Next Level Drop
-Foop: Buy one Get One Free
-GrowGreenMi: $10 for a $355 4FT T5 Light (about $50 shipping)
-Hazeman (via email): Offered $40 a pack ($20 off)
-Heart and Soil: 50% off your order; 2 freebies plus shipping if you spend more than $100 (code: DGC)
-Jinxproof: Buy one get one plus a freebie, free pack of Sunshine Grapes with every order, buy three packs and get a free hand pipe
-Lit: 50% Off (Code:Nov23Slam), $50 packs of Fire Crotch and free gummies
-Love of Landrace (find on IG at love.of.landrace): 80’s Durban Poison, KwaZulu, Lesotho High, and Transkei landraces at $1 a seed, minimum order of 30 seeds and minimum 15 per strain
-Luscious Genetics: Everything on Sale
-Mephisto Genentics: 10-50% off all packs
-Meraki Genetics: 30% off (Code BF30) - 50% off for veterans
-Multiverse Beans: Buy one get one on select breeders with tiered bonus seeds
-Neptune Seed Bank: 30%, 50%, and 70% off breeder packs with the 70% category including Cannarado and Lucky Dog (among other good breeders)
-Pack Banditz Seed Bank: Everything on Sale
-Raw Genetics: Up to 50% Off
-Solfire: Buy $100 get a free pack; Buy $200 get another free pack and free shipping
-Square One Genetics: 40% Off
-Sunny Valley Seeds: 65% Off
-Swami Organic Seeds: Buy one get two free
-Tikimadman: 40% off, 2x freebies
-Twisted Tree: 25% off (Code: BF25)
-Vivosun: up to 70% off (caution: I’ve had two Vivosun tents collapse under half their rated weight)

If I see anymore, I will add them. If anyone else sees anything want me to add, DM me. Happy Thanksgiving and happy savings!

19 Likes

It’s an important point to make, they have not leveled to their other Chinese OEM competitors like Mars or Spider Farmer in the way they market and explain their product, there’s still some overarching organization of the product line lacking and I find it pretty confusing myself trying to figure out if they did an incremental revision like Light 1.0 and 1.1 or is this Light 2.0 or a different product entirely? I’m kind of surprised because they have a pretty active forum presence and I see people asking these sorts of questions in their threads a lot, just like us. I have been meaning to send their CS an email about the dimmer thing and suggest that change along with the remote driver option, and also suggest they come pay for a sponsor account here so we can ask them more directly about this stuff, they can certainly afford it as one of the major light makers

Wow dude! There’s seven packs of Lucky Dog Zephyr ( left at $48/pack that’s insane! If anyone gets on that deal let me know and I’ll trade you two or three seeds for every one of those, that’s been on my watchlist for a while but I don’t even have that cash just lots of seeds and pollen right now

Zephyr is:
Royal Apple (Sour Apple x Long Valley Royal Kush) x Chemdog 91 Bx3

Ooo and Cannarado Margy Dog for $36, five packs left:

5 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

A nice EVO fixture for small spaces or gridding up as a system, $92 shipped after 8% code CCFC or REDDIT so 1/3 off retail for a just released light, pretty decent!

1 Like

Some decent looking tents for real cheap ($45-65) at Walmart from Costway, there’s also some nice smaller ones from them for people who want something like a 1x2 or 2x2 baby tent

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Costway-36-x36-x72-Mylar-Hydroponic-Grow-Tent-w-Observation-Window-Floor-Tray-Black/128959182

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Costway-36-x36-x72-Mylar-Hydroponic-Grow-Tent-w-Observation-Window-Floor-Tray-Black/128959182

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Costway-4x4-Grow-Tent-48-x48-x80-High-Reflective-Mylar-w-Observation-Window-Gray/202069416

3 Likes

Neptune’s payment processor keeps declining my credit card with a Gateway error. It is their payment processor and not my card as I made a purchase from Amazon after Neptue declined my card.

They have some good genetics at 70% off and I cant buy them.

1 Like

@SEMOActivist see if this helps?

2 Likes

Basically all vaporizers are at 15-20% off at POTV including Storz and Bickel, Arizer, Sticky Brick and tons more:

Paging @ReikoX @JoeCrowe @zephyr and all the other concentrate artists here

They even have a list of competitor sales and codes!

3 Likes

Lowest Puffco Peak Smart price I’ve found:

Ye olde Ti adjustable nail, so good for DIY dab rigs, I have one somewhere:

2 Likes

how much is that tester

@Estacionsj Brother just go look yourself you’re on the internet right now too

1 Like

Glass on sale:

“ Black Friday Sale! - USA orders > $20 Ship FREE! + 35% OFF Code: “BKFDAY35”

At www.thickassglass.com

Deals like this:

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like

I would if the picture had some name or something on it.

1 Like
4 Likes