2023 Black Friday/holidays sales and codes roundup

Thank you for the “Heads up” and the link.
I’ll make good use of this as soon as it arrives. lol

1 Like

3 Likes

10% off anything at AC Infinity with code MRGROWIT15

3 Likes

Use code MRGROWITPRO

8 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard man so many choices now next question is which one :point_up: has less heat? That’s why I want to e dimming feature to control heat alittle better

2 Likes

I bought two of those a while back when you let us in on their little sale over here

Separate orders of course. :wink:

3 Likes

My money for overall would be on the AC Infinity, because of the new EVO diodes and the bar setup that would let you get it down real close and run cooler. And in general overpowering a tent and running it down at 50-75% of maximum will be more power and heat efficient.

You can also run the drivers remote and outside the tent if you want on many of these:

IMG_5848

5 Likes

My man! Seems like a pretty good hourly for the extra work it takes. I am flowering for the first time under them with this Vortex Coop seedrun right now, so not the best test but the plants look pretty frosty even seeded! Now that I have a third one to run with my BSpec panel for veg I can use the 3x4 with the two XS1500 for flowering so I’ll report back in another 3-4 months on how sensi grows under them vs my HLG 500w RSpec

1 Like

Them things are fricken bright too.
I have unboxed one for a test-fire, lol.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I made that mistake! I’ve been using mine at 12-16” from the canopy at like 25-50% thru veg then 75-100% through flower, 250w does a lot nowadays! It’s nice to be able to dial them down to 25% and do foliars in the middle of the day, I tell them it’s a little rain shower

2 Likes

I’m thinking about the XS1500 for my 2x2, especially at that price. What do you think?

2 Likes

Do it man.

3 Likes

I’ve gone through a couple runs with these lights now, have 2 in a 2x4. They’re pretty awesome, solid light spread with the sweet spot about 14 inches from canopy, would definitely recommend them at the discounted price :+1:

3 Likes

Seems like a killer light so far, and it’s ideal for a 2x2,very strong. Two of them is a little weak for my 3x4 and I might ultimately chain three together in there. But if I was starting fresh with tents putting all three in their own 2x2s would be a really fun way to have chambers for different things from mini seedruns to single big trees. I think they’re hard to beat at 50¢ per watt for being all around good, there are definitely better and more efficient lights but I think these have the best price to performance that I know of in smaller lights.

2 Likes

Done!

5 Likes

Just watched and ordered the viparspectra can’t beat that price and the ppf reading on that thing. It’s also more in my budget than the other lights. Ordered 2 of them for my 2x4 let’s see how they rock! Thanks again @Dirt_Wizard.

1 Like
5 Likes

@NoCal Nice! I’ve been flowering exclusively with the version prior to this one, the 550. Exact same boards and everything just a smaller driver pulling like 500w at the wall. It’s a killer flower light, I am totally convinced of the benefits of the spectrum for dankness and I’ve had really manageable stretch under it. It’s a bit hot in the middle but usable if you don’t SCROG, I grow 4-6 plants at a time under it in a 4x4 and just rotate them ninety degrees every few days, easy peasy. The dimmer potentiometer on mine gave out after a few years and about a dozen grow cycles but that’s a $5 part from HLG that’s plug and play to replace with the Wago connectors they use.

4 Likes

The light seems well loved by the ppl that own them. I was looking for HLG blackbird deals but saw this and now I can’t decide… :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I think the Blackbird and that general design is an upgrade from the big single heatsink, it’s definitely a more efficient setup for light distribution and thus distance from canopy. The older HLG like this one or mine really want 12-18” for the most even PPFD, vs these you could run nice and low and just dial the dimmer. That said, it’s nice to have a light that just takes up the middle because it’s easy for me to hang fluorescent fixtures on either side for my Solacure UV bulbs, so it really depends on what you want to trade off.

3 Likes