2023 Canadian Fall box updates

Too late for this?

4 Likes

Yes indeed. Give this a read bud.

https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/5

3 Likes

There are signs ups that happen randomly that you watch for…theres a fall box and a spring box every year. You missed this one, but there’ll be one in the spring. Just watch for the seed runs and sign up for them.

4 Likes

@DougDawson @CanuckistanPete Thanks guys. Old guy figuring it out again

5 Likes

No worries, I added a link for you to check out that will explain how the boxes work. Sorry for the short reply, I had to get parked to finish answering. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Are you in Canada?

3 Likes

Here is a perfect example of a spring preservation run. Set this topic to “watching” at the very bottom of the comments. You will be notified when doug posts updates on his run or other people comment. Next steps is to get involved, check out the pics, comment on stuff :grinning:. From there you will be around when doug is ready to post a sign up sheet for the preservation seeds for the spring box. If you need help signing up see the link below. Next steps you wait till spring, doug (if you’re in Canada) will contact you, pay for shipping and your beans will arrive! It’s an awesome system put together by the most awesome people! :grinning::fire::raised_hands::evergreen_tree::gift:

There are a few great write ups on how the spring/fall boxes work - How does the Co-op Boxes work - #4 by G-paS

https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-co-op-seed-run/83615/13

Edit - one more link - How do I know what Trust Level I am? - #8

5 Likes

All good mate. Thanks for the response and the guidance. I am in Canada. I’ll get it figured out by the next one.

Thanks as well @Loggershands. Appriciate the help

7 Likes

No worries, reach out if you have any questions, I am normally kicking around here somewhere :v:

4 Likes

@DougDawson came home to this !

Made my day, yet again Mr. Dawson. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

13 Likes

I can’t remember if I signed up for this one…I’m also having trouble finding the sign up page to check. A little help…lol

4 Likes

You have to sign up for separate runs and then they all get combined by his awesomeness…Sir Douglas!

4 Likes

Out of likes, but thanks for clearing that up. :+1:

5 Likes

Just checking @DougDawson that you were reaching out via pm as go for the fall box?

Im in no rush just making sure i didnt forget to do anything! Lol

3 Likes

I don’t have you listed on any of the fall box runs @tappy.

You didn’t miss anything @Pigeonman, I will be reaching out to you soon. Just a bit slow this round as I have been pretty busy but the boxes are moving. :v:

9 Likes

Thank you for confirming, Doug! I often sign up for stuff and then forget.

2 Likes

No problem. Were there any runs you were interested in?

5 Likes

Thanks for your dedication @DougDawson. :hugs:

4 Likes

@DougDawson Look what came today?

Thanks so much to OG, and thanks so much to Doug for all that you do for OG.:+1:
I have enough here to have some good fun this winter. :partying_face:
:peace_symbol::lobster:

14 Likes

I’m good for this round…will watch for spring. Thanks much, friend!

No problem @tappy. :v: When I put your screen name in with a lower case t it shows like this.

Yet when I look at your post it shows a capital.

That’s just strange, lol.

3 Likes