2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

Well let us know…it’s piqued my curiosity.

4 Likes

Mini Canagar mold?

3 Likes

Naw, can’t be. Here are some more pics so we can ponder it, lol. The blue one is hollow, the orange is solid. :thinking: I still think it’s to funnel beans in vials but I could just be obsessed with seeds, lol.

8 Likes

It’s a cone loader

10 Likes

Wrap a paper around the stem, then use top to fill.

13 Likes

One of the pieces is a tamper.

5 Likes

Well, isn’t that interesting. I wonder what the blue piece is for :thinking: I think I will still use it to funnel seeds into vials, lol.

Yes, the orange piece. Just not sure what the blue is. I watched a video about it on the site but it’s only 2 pieces. Pretty cool though.

9 Likes

I like the idea of using it to fill things with seed lol

7 Likes

I got my gift yesterday.
When I opened it…I don’t even know what the word is to describe it…
I was basically shocked. :astonished: I couldn’t believe it.
First time for me doing this secret santa thing so I didn’t know what to expect.
I definitely have to step up my game next year.

I checked the tracking and my gift is in the persons province so they should be receiving it soon.
I am actually going to send the person that gifted me some more things.

I can’t even show you people a picture… I might get robbed. :rofl:

14 Likes

We want to see! :eyes:

4 Likes

He has to show it, or else he won’t be allowed in next year. LOL

8 Likes

Ya man we need to see your haul ya got .

6 Likes

4 Likes

Doooooo it!
Mine went out on Monday. But looking at some of the pics…being my 1st Ss as well.
Next year’s games gonna need some steppin up.
Merry Christmas everyone :santa::mrs_claus:

3 Likes

Meh, if the brother don’t want to show a pic, brother doesn’t have to. I see folks talking about doing better but it’s not a competition. It’s all about giving and being thankful someone was kind enough to care about you enough to send you a gift. We don’t want folks looking at some of the packages and feeling like they can’t keep up so they will end up staying out of this awesome tradition. Just saying.

12 Likes

1st part of “stepping up” was that you participated & the 2nd part was that you gifted ANYTHING that will generate a smile from someone who possibly needed it more then most around Christmas time. This in my books = Success!

13 Likes

Excatlty :point_up:

6 Likes

True, and thanks. :seedling:
As well @DougDawson wise words once again growchacho.

It’s not a competition, I think alot of people forget that. Me include.
We definitely know @chronix loves whatever he got… And that’s freekin awesome :ok_hand:

5 Likes

mine has not shipped out yet but I’m going to try for tomorrow.
My little town had very little selection so had to make a road trip an hour north.
Should be a worthy christmas box though :wink:

9 Likes

In my defense, I do not think it is a competition by know means. I would be happy with a pack of rolling papers. It has nothing to do with how much is sent. That being said, I still like looking at all the gifts here, that makes me happy. Since I only got an address, without a photo, I wouldn’t even know if my gift was received.

7 Likes