2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

10 Likes

Got my box into the mail today. Hopefully it makes its way east early next week. Merry Xmas recipient. Have an OG holiday

9 Likes

Please, everyone, post pictures of your surprise, once opened.

9 Likes

Yes please. It’s the best part, we’ll 2nd best part.

6 Likes

As an American watching in, it is the best part :rofl:

8 Likes

Are there any states in the USA that allow small amounts of weed to be mailed within the state?
I know we are lucky in Canada to be able to.

2 Likes

No, but people do it all the time from what I’ve seen. Don’t trust it myself.

4 Likes

Got my package yesterday and had a question for the sender, theres soo many goodies. Will post up a pic later, and they can pm me.

5 Likes

IMG_1379

16 Likes

Broke down and opened my package today, thanks so much Santa. Got a couple really stinky strains, some nice trimmers, some brushes for dry trimming, some grove bags and a couple freebies. One of which glows in the dark. They are going to be fun. There is a plastic thing with 2 attachments I cannot figure out? It could be used to funnel seeds into vials Really appreciate the awesome gifts. :v:

15 Likes

Nice box! Frisbees! We used these as rolling trays way back when. :grin:

5 Likes

Great for deseeding the weed that was always full of them back in the day too.

6 Likes

Same here, probably still will :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice gifts from Santa :mrs_claus:

5 Likes

On another note one of my packages was delivered to its recipient today and the other is due to be delivered on Tuesday. Great to see them reaching their destinations.

6 Likes

Maybe a funnel for ground up weed? I’m guessing :thinking:

4 Likes

No, can’t be that. I am guessing it’s for getting seeds into vials but I could be wrong. There are 3 pieces. The main piece and 2 attachments. It’s got me curious.

4 Likes

For rolling cones?

5 Likes

Santa did a fine job on the festive hash and bud! Certainly will not make it to Xmas !

5 Likes

Too small. I am sure he will pop up and let us know, lol. If not I will just PM him, the joy of being the Canadian co-op distributor is that I know who my secret Santa was :wink:

8 Likes