2023, new year new start....... sourdough start 😉

Made up another two loafs for baking while wake in baking tomorrow morning. :relaxed: :bread: :fire:

:man_cook: **loaves

1 Like

Nice looking loaves!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Baking a loaf as we speak. About to bake my face off as well.

:bread: :fire: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

One down one more in the oven. Time to twist one up!

3 Likes

I smoke a joint in the morning maybe to or three. Then we break the bread and bake our heads,. Then we dab into a g…

a couple more joints later…boom more :bread:

5 Likes

Started making more bread been really busy!!! Let there be loafs!

4 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

4 Likes

Resized_20240105_125727

2 Likes

Keeping the penal colony at its location. And starting San Fran bohdy start soon at my new place.

1 Like

@blowdout2269 , my brother and will be baking again soon. I know you haven’t been hounding me for some bread, but I just want to give you a shout out and tell ya I haven’t fogot. Much love brother

Stay kind

Pawsfodocaws

Hey brotha, good to hear from ya!
I know we’ve both kinda been around, just haven’t crossed paths. I’m so behind on my tracked topics. Life, ya know?
Oh I know you haven’t forgotten bud.
Now that you say something, I guess I should start harassing ya. :laughing:
Want me some loaves!
:drooling_face:
How ya been homie?

1 Like

Been really dang busy. Life like you said. Still slowly moving. Planting a fruit orchard. Been doing a ton of stuff with the family as well. Caretaking. Dealing with an estate. Fun stuff. Good to hear from you man.

1 Like

Waking up the penal colony start and about to move it to the new abode. Should make for some amazing breads, and other sour dough goodness. Breeaderin ARISE!..

My wonderful new flour jar. 🫙 :bread: :butter:

4 Likes

Just do it! :grin:

2 Likes

Penal colony 2023 start…

4 Likes

How’s your sourdough? @Cwf @ramblinrose @CrunchBerries @Habitt @royal @DrMalcolm @breadwinner @noknees @CADMAN @anonymous4289 @Skyf @Nuskool89 @firehead @AppalachianBiscuits @Heliosphear @blowdout2269 . @Lady.Zandra63 @HeadyBearAdventures. @Cartwright , how’s your sourdough dough coming?! If not at all make a start! Or I’ll send you some dehydrated that’s more sour than the San Fran bohdie is!!!.

7 Likes