2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

I love that picture, too bad the garage next door can’t be used better for perspective. They are beasts.

3 Likes

You don’t need perspective with those gargantuans.

3 Likes

Two cats & a plant is all i got

23 Likes

It is a trap.

This should not be allowed… You play with advantage. You upload a photo with the two things more loved by most overgrowers: cats and weed
:rofl:

Good luck!.

12 Likes

That’s a nice bush :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dope pictures everyone!

3 Likes

Just back from the post office…

@Rhai88 It’s been an excellent year of events with stickers and seeds, Thank you for all you do for OverGrow my friend.
@OnePassionateGrower First thru the door, Thank you.
@BeTheLight Rock on Heavy metal head!
@HighTilliDie Sent a 7 years of OverGrow Anniversary with your 2023 OG POTY sticker.
@Mohawk-meds Beautiful Picture!!!
@JerBear Sent a 7 years of OverGrow Anniversary Sticker with your 2023 OG POTY sticker.
@OhNo555 Thank you for the stamps and the cool sticker.

@420noob Thank you for the stamps, you are awesome!
@CocoaCoir Thank you for letting me know your 7 years of OverGrow sticker and magnet didn’t make it, sent you a sticker from that event and one from this one with a pack of…

@Tracker sent me the Kristi Kush, you can find out more about the strain here:

@JohnnyPotseed I sent two stickers, one for you and one for @MoBilly :smiley:
@SHSC-1 Thank for sharing your Coastal blueberry with OverGrow, all your strains are awesome
@buckaroobonsai Thank you for all your support and sharing the love of BOG seeds
@DougDawson Thank you for years of being there for everyone, you are a part of the backbone that makes this community awesome!
@Bobgrows OverGrow has been your home for years, it wouldn’t be the same without you. Thank you for your support, ideas and 3D printed growers gear. Your art is amazing.
@CanuckistanPete Thank you for supporting this event and all the others this year.
@blowdout2269 You have been a incredible OG all year, Thank you for supporting all the events this year.
@Wizdom Thank you for your support and providing your seeds for this event and sharing your seeds.
@THCeed It is a honor to OverGrow with you, Thank your support and being an awesome OG!
@Pigeonman Time and time again you have proven yourself to be one of the most incredible OG’s I’ve ever known. Thank you for all the support this year.
@HomegrownVABudz Thank you for supporting OG’s and this event, looking forward to another year of growing with you.

All of your packages have shipped!

That big red envelope is for @I.am.human What’s inside? It’s a secret from Santa. :smiley:

Ding!
IMG_2584
Congratulations @Natea Your have won a 2023 Picture of the year sticker, please send me your addy. Your sticker will ship Monday

@Pawsfodocaws your shirt has arrived, will ship Monday

Have a Great Day OverGrow!

41 Likes

Thanks very much @Heliosphear

1 Like

I don’t understand here… why would you send me a sticker for @MoBilly ?
You want me to forward it to him? lol Why not just send it to him yourself?

1 Like

Heyy thanks for drawing my name @Heliosphear! I LOVE the premium slaps, and this one will go to a good home. :house::blush:

4 Likes

It says one for you AND @MoBilly
Edit: I thought it said they were being sent separately, sorry

1 Like

I see what it says, lol

2 Likes

@Heliosphear thank you for the kind words!
:v::relaxed:

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed I haven’t seen @Mobilly over here yet and he’s going to Hospital Friday, wanted a back up for him to get a sticker should he not be able to get to this event. If he joins in I will send him one personally. :sunglasses: Just covering the bases. Thank you for support this event and many others. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m plagued by the ‘disappearing likes’ syndrome…lol happens when I run out! so here ya go :heart: :heart: :heart:
It threw me there for a moment. I’ll forward it to him, no problem.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @Heliosphear for the shoutout about contributing to this event, it’s the least I can do for this GR8 community and all that I have benefited from being a member of. The friends and knowledge I have gain from being here you 🫵 can’t put a price tag on! :facepunch::wink::clap::tophat::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

1 Like

@Heliosphear awesome thank you very much sir! I appreciate the opportunity to win these prizes due to others kindness on here! Can’t wait to get those in!

1 Like

Thanks for organizing such an event. :green_heart:

Big UP to all participants.

Congrats to winners !

OG rules :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Heliosphear

:heart:

8 Likes

Awesome thanks!!!

1 Like

!