2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Thanks Man really appreciate it, this is all for OG and a good cause! :tophat::tophat::tophat::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

1 Like

@Heliosphear righteous man!!! Wife loves it. Nice slaps too man.

15 Likes

:christmas_tree: Ladies and Gentz this is the big one! :christmas_tree:

:arrow_forward: Support - Overgrow - Fuck Cancer - Help feed those in need.

:arrow_forward: This will be the last set of auctions for the year 2023. I would like to thank everyone who participated and a huge thank you to all those who have donated their works to help some excellent causes as well as the place we visit everyday and love dearly. Overgrow.com.

Massive Thank you to @Heliosphear who made this possible!

AUCTION RULES

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.
  • Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.
  • Bidding starts at $20 USD. Minimal bid increment is $5 USD.
  • Shipping is free and will be taken care of by the donors.
  • All funds will be collected by @Heliosphear via Paypal!
    (Please be aware shipping will be slower due to time of year.) :mailbox_with_mail:

Lot 1 will include…

Also included: 1 OG T-Shirt customized with your username added to one of mine or @Heliosphear’s designs.

Lot 2 will include…

Also included: OG T-Shirt customized with your username added to one of mine or @Heliosphear’s designs.

Bidding will start at $20 to cover the cost of the T-Shirts

:arrow_down_small: Place your bid below. :arrow_down_small:

Lot 1. $150 @BIGJ

Lot 2. $210 @hooddirt

This is an AUCTION. Please follow WIKI etiquette. Do NOT add numbers.
Please PM me with any questions.

:arrow_forward: This auction will end 2024-01-01T00:00:00Z :arrow_backward:
(These are two very large packages so I am going to give them extra time)

28 Likes

I didn’t win that last auction because I got high…

5 Likes

@MikeyMeteor sorry my friend, but I had to go for it.

4 Likes

It’s a great mix.

4 Likes

I am lurking :eyes: in the shadows 🥷 and watching them both :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:

11 Likes

@hooddirt you have been outbid

2 Likes

I can’t help it, I love that video :rofl: Hard for an old rocker to admit, no wait, no it isn’t. I gave up on caring and opened my mind years ago. Never mind, I just smoked some Frankenstein…stoned-smiley

14 Likes

Sorry @smokekulture!!!

3 Likes

@BIGJ sorry I want that jew gold

1 Like

@LD50 You are disqualified from winning for your Trichome Picture, found on internet.

@ChinookKing your picture has been added in section 2 of voting as your own singular vote.

There is now way to change voting sections after 5 minutes so the Trichome Picture can’t be removed with out making a complete re-do of the entire poll and losing vote already cast.

@GEMI-CONNECT616 (flips open the zippo and lights a joint :sunglasses: ) I will add your photo when received to the Ugly Sweater Contest the same way I added @ChinookKing to section 2

Will have updates in the morning.

13 Likes

@hooddirt I just bid over on Lot 1

2 Likes

@Heliosphere I’ve only posted that pic on Reddit as IDLH_ am I really disqualified? It’s my original work!!

I also realize that I host my trichome pics on imgbox, is that why?

I thought of another one… what if someone stole my work and posted it… I really get disqualified in public without a PM to me about it?

What a lousy way to start the day :confused: Please reinstate my entry, Merry Christmas.

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Sorry but my collection is pretty small and I see some winners in here.

4 Likes

@Conitl I outbid u
@Pigeonman I’m happy someone got that

3 Likes

@hooddirt outbid.

2 Likes

I know we’ve had people post other peoples photos in this contest over the years…which is totally wrong.
But if that’s actually your photo, I hope it gets reinstated. Unless there’s a rule against pro pics, not sure.

5 Likes

@Amendment3 you’ve been outbid sir/ma’am

1 Like