2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Can’t agree more!

It’s mine, I post all my shots and everything about my process here.
https://overgrow.com/t/trichome-microscopy-harvest-timing-science

I even tagged @Heliosphear in a post as I was all excited about a new shot I had the pleasure of capturing:

I’m not a pro, the microscope costs $250!!

Here’s a shot of me taking shots on the microscope in nearly real-time :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

32 Likes

I like how you walk the talk. Maybe post another similar picture.

3 Likes

Hopefully it gets sorted out for you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Heliosphear for getting these in my hands from the win on the first auction Lot. #1, so quickly. Very nice to see them starting to hit my mailbox :mailbox:. :wink::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::santa::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

love the positive affirmations @Heliosphear. I write “good job” n whatnot on my joint tips, for whatever
reason I listen to my joints more than the voice in my head calling me an asshole

4 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear

9 Likes

I’d love to check out some of my mycology shit with that. Great trichome pics, hope you get this sorted

1 Like

@LD50 I apologize for calling you out in public, you are not disqualified. You have proven the picture is yours.

21 Likes

I knew @Heliosphear would make this right! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Right on @Heliosphear ! And beautiful pics truly amazing @LD50

8 Likes

@LD50 Requesting your permission to use your Trichome picture for the 2024 OverGrow Calendar poster. All the votes for your picture remain, I’m sorry I ruined your day yesterday. It won’t happen ever again.

Support OverGrow, Fuck Cancer and World Central Kitchen.

Donations to OverGrow | $685 | Donators, @OhNo555 $75, @CanuckistanPete $35, @sunra108 $45, @misterbee $90, @SunGrown $35, @FieldEffect $10, @OhNo555 $60, @mota $70, @Amendment3 $80, @OhNo555 $60, @Jpaul $50, @NoCal $75,

Donations to Fuck Cancer | $60 | Donators, @CanuckistanPete $5, @MoBilly $5, @Amendment3 $5, @Heliosphear $5, @misterbee $5, @FieldEffect $35

Donations to World Central Kitchen | $40 | Donators @MrGreenJeans $10, @Heliosphear $10, @CanuckistanPete $10, @misterbee $5, @FieldEffect $5

I’m very tired and have many things left to do before tomorrow, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you to everyone who donated and participated in this event for the Community. I’ll be back Tuesday to correct any more mistakes I have made. OverGrow the World with Love!

35 Likes

I knew that @Heliosphear would make this MORE than right! :smile:

7 Likes

Thank u so much for everything you do @Heliosphear u make a huge difference around here. U were just looking out for the integrity of the contest. Glad it all got worked out.

6 Likes

Sorry my friend @Trae1170 you have been outbid

2 Likes

Absolutely! Thank you for making it right, I appreciate everything you do for the community. You made my day, net positive.

15 Likes

Wow. That’s excellent. Huge thanks to everyone donating holy cow. I for some reason didn’t think we were even close to this amount.

$785 between them all and with what’s already been been bid for the current auctions we have broken $1000 in support.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

27 Likes

Great job @Rhai88 , @Heliosphear and all you OGers.

ezgif.com-resize (2)

11 Likes

Wow those are crazy numbers way to go all! @Heliosphear idk how you do it really. How do you fit 30 hrs in a 24 hrs day? Get some rest and happy holidays.

7 Likes

I’ve been following your jaw dropping trich image work with awe for a while now. When i saw the reason for DQ my jaw hit the floor again :flushed:

Edit: glad everybody is square again :nerd_face::green_heart:

7 Likes

@hooddirt outbid. Post 604.

4 Likes