2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

@Amendment3 I outbid you.

4 Likes

Happy holidays og

25 Likes

@hooddirt upped ya to 140

4 Likes

@FieldEffect got u beat at 155

4 Likes

Forgot to post theseā€¦stickers came in!! Need to find somewhere snazzy to show em off now!
Thanks @Heliosphear !!

15 Likes

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas

12 Likes

I feel like people are out there holdin back until it gets closer to closing to swoop in and beat meā€¦ Iā€™ve looked over that list every day gettin hyped. Iā€™m more excited for some of those strains than the past few purchases I made. Iā€™m getting a tent for breeding soon and reading that thread dedicated to bog itā€™d be an honor to use his genetics for my own projects.

7 Likes

Ah the pressure builds. The power of the auction. Good luck. Many good strains from our friends here to share if outbid.

4 Likes

love the excitement of the auction! yeah I get the feeling if Iā€™m motivated enough to get some of those beans from many of those generous donors itā€™d end up happening one way or another. win or lose Iā€™m def willing to share, my setup isnā€™t big so plenty love to go around.

4 Likes

Oh no i missed the contest :cry:

15 Likes

@BIGJ outbid.

3 Likes

Very nice. :+1:. Few days left Iā€™ll be lurking :joy::rofl: might have one more in me :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Support OverGrow, Fuck Cancer and World Central Kitchen.

Donations to OverGrow | $645 | Donators, @OhNo555 $75, @CanuckistanPete $35, @sunra108 $45, @misterbee $90, @SunGrown $35, @FieldEffect $10, @OhNo555 $60, @mota $30, @Amendment3 $80, @OhNo555 $60, @Jpaul $50, @NoCal $75,

Donations to Fuck Cancer | $90 | Donators, @CanuckistanPete $5, @MoBilly $5, @Amendment3 $5, @Heliosphear $5, @misterbee $5, @FieldEffect $35, @mota $30,

Donations to World Central Kitchen | $80 | Donators @MrGreenJeans $10, @Heliosphear $10, @CanuckistanPete $10, @misterbee $5, @FieldEffect $5 @mota $40,

Calling all OGā€™s, our friend @cannabissequoia has reached out to @GrouchyOldMan to let us know the Lorax needs our hopes and good vibes in a time of crisis. Please let him know we are thinking about him in this time of trouble.

23 Likes

I knew you would.

2 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed and fam

18 Likes

Want some action @hooddirt ? Check the bid :yum:

Donā€™t want you getting bored :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ok @FieldEffect, Iā€™m up. you got my attentionā€¦ :wink:

when I started this auction I was planning on using my fantasy football winnings but the chiefs ruined that planā€¦

7 Likes

@FieldEffect out bid again, sorry

6 Likes

Just remember I am lurking :eyes: in the background and I am not done bidding on these lots just yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow::man_superhero:and will swoop in Like a šŸ„· with the quickness of :zap::comet::boom::fire:! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

fuck waitin, Iā€™m winnin

4 Likes