2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

I’d ask that the poster be auctioned off for server funds – or send to someone who does auctions. If that’s too much work just keep it digital for 2024 and save the money and use it to do something nice for someone else, doesn’t matter to me. I just entered the contest because I really liked how that plant looked and that picture was one of my favorites that I took of it.

18 Likes

Well done @Heliosphear! We appreciate you dude!

Another great year in the books brother! (Well almost) :wink:

14 Likes

I’ll be watching for the DM from you @Heliosphear with the names and addy of all winners, plus what they won! lol Great contest!
Also Happy New Year! to everyone!

10 Likes

Thanks bro :sunglasses: and rate back at you CUZ! :facepunch::ok_hand::+1::partying_face::star_struck::wink::upside_down_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

@syzygy Understood, all your first place prizes will remain in the bundle and be be auctioned off tomorrow to support OverGrow, F Cancer and World Central Kitchen.

Requesting Address of all Winners, it will be sent to Prize Providers.

2nd Place
31 votes @LD50

3rd Place
27 votes @Tejas

4th Place Tie (prizes to be split 50/50 by winners)
22 votes @ABushOfKush
22 votes @FieldEffect

5th Place
21 Votes @Jacksprat

6th Place
20 Votes @CaptainNemo

7th Place
19 Votes @Pleiochasium

Ugly Holiday Sweater Winners

1st Place
24 Votes @OhNo555

2nd Place
16 Votes @Krommm

3rd Place
9 Votes @GEMI-CONNECT616

Have a great last day of the year and a Happy New Year! :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Great work again @Heliosphear !

Happy New Year everyone! :tada:

Prize winners please contact me for shipping arrangements, please.

9 Likes

Okay I just threw up a little due to the excess of love displayed here!!!

:blush:

Apologies for my delay, but wanted to mention to @mota & @Jpaul that your letters are on their way! :grin:

Much like JPS I’ll be waiting to hear from @Heliosphear for those address + prize reminders and will be bugging the post office all week it seems :rofl:

I also just got myself a dab rig for my bubble…

(this but in Jade colour)

…so if i’m not as active it’s because I’m rippppppeeeeddd. :rofl:

17 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!!
Overgrow the World !

7 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and the donors also the organisers way to bring in the new year…growers.:green_heart:.
Happy New Year to all

6 Likes

Congrats everyone! :tada::tada::partying_face::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Hit me with their details when you can, and they’ll start flying! 🪰🪰 @Heliosphear

4 Likes

I am wondering where do people get their weed themed stickers from?

2 Likes

Wow what a pleasant surprise! Thank you to @Heliosphear for putting this together and everyone that provided the prizes. Happy New Years Eve everyone!

4 Likes

Amazing. So super stoked. I told you guys I had an ugly sweater.

Lololool.

Lots of seeds. And wooooohoooo. Gonna be a great year.
Gonna be a long list of addy’s sent. Lol

Congrats to all the winners in this round. You guys all know how to throw a great party

8 Likes

Not really sure how this could be taken the wrong way.
Have a great 2024.

5 Likes

I am good on info if I have sent to you before.

2 Likes

Here you go bro :sunglasses:, I think :face_with_monocle: this might be what you are looking :eyes: for. I have bought them a few times and always included a few in all my mailings! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BWT94DTX?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

5 Likes

Maybe we can use them for your contest giveaway

1 Like

Maybe send the seeds to @THCeed for his wreckage contest

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: to all the 2023 OverGrow end of year contestants for the wins :trophy:in there perspective category’s and all the prize contributors as well as the organizers for this event that the whole community seemed to enjoy :blush:! :+1::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::tada::star_struck::fire::comet::zap::trophy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

There are lots of contests that you could donate to. People here would love that.

4 Likes