2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Congrats to all the winners. Great year for OG. this site is giving me a fit tonight. I’ve reached out to the winners but if you didn’t get it 5th, 6th, and 7th place in the pic contest send me your info if you didn’t get my message. Also 2nd and 3rd in the ugly sweater contest. Happy new year OG!!!

8 Likes

Congratulations winners, those were some awesome prizes top to bottom, they were all winning prizes.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners !

Cool context @Heliosphear

Thanks to the donnors.

Have a nice Eve everybuddies

5 Likes

I know contest is over but can I still show off a sweater? :grin: anybody recognize this?

9 Likes

Uhh, it’s an ugly sweater contest…that’s a pretty nice one!

4 Likes

They will be in my 2024 OD.
Indoor set up pending my wife. Lol

3 Likes

It kind of look like a garden level in the first Zelda :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you to @Heliosphear and everyone who contributed to make this a grand event. Much appreciated. What an awesome way to end 2023!

3 Likes

The dude abides!

13 Likes

@Amendment3 sorry my friend you been outbid

2 Likes

@BIGJ outbid

1 Like

@Amendment3 check again✌️

2 Likes

I think I’m out. Glad to be outbid.

2 Likes

Huge congrats to @BIGJ and @hooddirt

Our highest bidders for the last Auction of the year!

@BIGJ - $150

@hooddirt - $210

Please contact @Heliosphear to collect your payments and details and he will relay them to us!

Thanks for a great 2023 OVERGROW!

26 Likes

Congratulations @BIGJ and @hooddirt, thanks for supporting OG. :v:

7 Likes

Big thanks to @Rhai88 and all the donors.
Thank you for your time and support for this community! :slightly_smiling_face:

I havent been keeping real good track of what I need to send, and I also havent received many messages.
If I need to send you something, please reach out to me via PM. :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you . OG has been a great community to me , just wanted to give back a bit and there were Some great genetics up for auction. Glad I was able to join in :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Congratulations and happy newyear

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and a huge Thanks to all the donors and organizers. Hope everyone has a safe New Years Eve. :boom: :boom: :boom: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

My pleasure! 210 is a deal for all those genetics, and I get to support a good cause. I might have to tell the tax man this was a charitable donation… lol jk I don’t pay taxes… unless theirs a tax man reading this then I absolutely do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: :wink:

11 Likes