2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

owww The Great Leboswkiiiiiii’s ! :rofl:

4 Likes

Mad love and all respect to a brand new year for all of us

9 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve named so many kitties after bubble’s kitties. its hard to beat shit rock and purr monster for names

7 Likes

its been my pleasure. fun auction. Thanks to everyone who’s donated, @Jimdoors I’m excited to run those Romulan beans! I don’t have a big grow so theirs enough to share if any other bidders really had their hearts set on something dm me

11 Likes

Congrats on the win @syzygy, I voted for your pic as my #1 “eye catcher” - there is something about that bud you captured!

@Heliosphear and all @OG, this is going to sound crazy as I’m also super grateful but not in need of the prizes, and would very much like to have them distributed to others in the best way possible, auctioned or donated. I wish everyone the best in 2024, happy growing!

7 Likes

2 more auctions coming up…stay peeled and lifted. That makes 2 prizes up to get more for the server fund.

4 Likes

Thanks, love your thread and all the pictures in it as well. Lots of great info being dumped there. Very cool that you’ve detailed your process for taking the pictures & stacking as well. I think if I were to use a microscope I’d be disgusted by the few trichomes popping out of the field of dog hairs stuck to my buds hahah.

7 Likes

Support OverGrow, Fuck Cancer and World Central Kitchen.

Donations to OverGrow | $835 | Donators, @OhNo555 $75, @CanuckistanPete $35, @sunra108 $45, @misterbee $90, @SunGrown $35, @FieldEffect $10, @OhNo555 $60, @mota $30, @Amendment3 $80, @OhNo555 $60, @Jpaul $50, @NoCal $75, @hooddirt $120, @BIGJ $70

Donations to Fuck Cancer | $150 | Donators, @CanuckistanPete $5, @MoBilly $5, @Amendment3 $5, @Heliosphear $5, @misterbee $5, @FieldEffect $35, @mota $30, @hooddirt $35, @BIGJ $25

Donations to World Central Kitchen | $150 | Donators @MrGreenJeans $10, @Heliosphear $10, @CanuckistanPete $10, @misterbee $5, @FieldEffect $5 @mota $40, @hooddirt $35, @BIGJ $35

Receipts for OverGrow Donations:

Total: $849 with PayPal send Fee’s @LemonadeJoe Please Confirm $835 has been received at your earliest convenience.

Receipt for Fuck Cancer:

Receipt for World Central Kitchen:

Total Donations: $1,135.00

@syzygy has gifted 1st place 2023 POTY Prize Bundle to be auctioned for Donation.
@LD50 has gifted 2nd place 2023 POTY Prize Bundle to be auctioned for Donation.

Auction Will Start today January 1st 2024 around 5pm and end Friday. More information will be available at the start.

25 Likes

truly a blessing…

1 Like

Welcome to the first OverGrow Auction of 2024, Mrs. Helios and I hope that every OG is having a great start to the new year. @syzygy 1st place and @LD50 2nd Place have given their prizes back to support OverGrow, Fuck Cancer and World Central Kitchen.

Lot #1: 1st Place Prize Bundle

@DougDawson 1 - 25 seed pack Blue Kush with Collectors Card made by @CADMAN
@Heliosphear 1 24x36 OverGrow the world poster, winner chooses center picture.
@pigeonman 1 10 seed Collectors Coin Jew Gold 1974 + Collectors card
@buckaroobonsai 1 flip of BubbleBlaster
@Wizdom 1 10 pack Meat Breath S1
@blowdout2269 - one puck of Scarlet Grape F2 auto fems
@ix3u 1 10 seed pack Jack the Ripper
@CanuckistanPete One pack of Surprise JohnnyPotseed Genetics
@JohnnyPotseed 1 10 seed pack Thunder Rose (reg) and 1 10 seed pack Brain Damage (reg) From Mrs. Potseed.
@HomegrownVABudz 10+ Cool cannabis related Stickers. Example of kinds of stickers:
@Bobgrows 3D printed Bong, fits wide mouth jar (not included), magnetic lighter holder. Winner pay’s shipping cost, $12 USA, International available cost more.
@SHSC-1 1 pack of Coastal Blueberry Seeds

——————————————————————————

Lot #2 2nd Place Prize Bundle

@DougDawson 1 - 25 seed pack Blue Kush with Collectors Card made by @CADMAN
@Heliosphear 1 2024 male cannabis NSFW calendar made by @Foreigner
@pigeonman 1 10 seed Collectors Coin Jew Gold 1974 + Collectors card
@buckaroobonsai 1 flip Sour Pop
@Wizdom 1 10 pack ChemDawg x Meat Breath
@blowdout2269 - one puck of Scarlet Grape F2 auto fems
@ix3u 1 10 seed pack Jack the Ripper
@THCeed 1 10+ pack Bc Big Bud X Kryptonite
@JohnnyPotseed 1 10 seed pack Thunder Rose (reg) and 1 10 seed pack NL#2 (fem) From Mrs. Potseed.
@SHSC-1 1 pack of Coastal Blueberry Seeds
@HomegrownVABudz 10+ Cool cannabis related Stickers
@Bobgrows 1 Krakin (for cracking seeds) Winner Pays Shipping, $7 USA, International cost more.

——————————————————————————————

When you outbid someone, please tag the person with a @ in a post to notify them.
Each lot will be provided to the highest donation.

:arrow_down_small: Place your bid below. :arrow_down_small:

Lot #1. $200 @Jpaul

Lot #2. $110 @Amendment3

This is an AUCTION. Please follow WIKI etiquette. Do NOT add numbers.
Please PM me with any questions

Friday January 5 at 4:20 PM I will make a last call and close the Bidding at 5:00PM

19 Likes

#2 $20 @Heliosphear

3 Likes

I think you also have to edit " Lot #2. $20 @olschool "

Then someone will be able to outbid you. ( and then tell you, you’ve been outbid).

2 Likes

Ok i see how to do it noq thanks

2 Likes

:hushed:
Am I reading this correctly? :thinking:

7 Likes

Lot 1 $20.00 @Heliosphear

2 Likes

You forgot to @Heliosphear
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hope I did that right was I supposed to change the top posts price?

3 Likes

yessir, looks like you got it bud

2 Likes

Yeah

I believe so.:+1:t2:

2 Likes