2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Damn man sorry to here that back pain is some of the worst pain. You might have to mount a monitor to your ceiling so you can see the screen lol. Hope you heal fast with all you do on here can’t begin to imagine how busy you stay irl.:wink: Take your time and heal friend there is still 345 days left in the year(leap year) we understand? @thceed and @bobgrows what did you do to your hands? Trim jail?

8 Likes

@Wizdom @Bobgrows @THCeed @Heliosphear hope you all get to recovering.

Thanks everyone for the auctions and picture contest. Fun and charity all in one. What a great group of folks. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I zigged, when I should have zagged.

3 Likes

This little birdie got a fat envelope in the post yesterday! I definitely plan to enjoy! Thank you so much, @Rhai88 and the beanmaker!

Oh hell yes!!

#OverGrowTheWorld! #FuckCancer!

22 Likes

First look, still working on it.

The weird thing about the calendar part is the week starts on Monday… :rofl:
Size 16X16 $15 + $5 donation to support OverGrow
Size 24X24 $25 + $5 donation to support OverGrow

Have a Great Friday. :sunglasses:

35 Likes

Damn that sucks bro! It’s better than zagging when you should be zigging though :rofl::rofl:. Is rather be using a zigzag and avoid all potential harmful objects and activities.:wink:

@heliosphear amazing work as usual! Great pics and awesome they are available for us to buy and help the site at the same time. Good thing it’s not a flip calanderbi have a feeling there would be a certain monthit would be left on :face_with_peeking_eye:.

6 Likes

Awesome! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great work on the calendar. Now we need a calendar with sexy women holding sexy Budz. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We already have one of a hairy MAN @Foreigner

6 Likes

Stoked for the poster calendar @Heliosphear

3 Likes

Them washers are packed fulllll! Thanks @Rhai88

15 Likes

Nicely done @Heliosphear!

4 Likes

Looks great @Heliosphear !!!

:heart:

Fyi to a few of the winners, the Covid got the Mrs and I so I have 3x envelopes that were supposed to go out last week but are still sitting in my kitchen waiting for post due to obvious reasons.

Just wanting to be transparent as I know it’s not a “big deal” delaying mail!

13 Likes

Just get better bro :sunglasses:, all will understand and be patient! In @Pigeonman we trust! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

P.o.t.y. 2nd prize auction winnings are starting to come in. Exciting times.

16 Likes

The 2024 poster Calendar is now a thing:

The ability for OG’s to make their own Calendar has been added.

Getting better soon Mr and Missus @Pigeonman
Thank you all for the kindness on the Poster Calendar.
@Amendment3 your OG shirt order is on the way, sending you tracking number after this post.

20 Likes

Thank you so much for all of your work, @Heliosphear!! d8JBdDJ

11 Likes

Ok packs are done up and will go out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

23 Likes

@Rhai88 I received these Friday . Been meaning to let you know. Just been working crazy hours with the snow we got this weekend lol. :+1::+1::v:

17 Likes

Got the first of many… I won a seedsman contest and Equilibrium is sending seeds for plant pics PLUS the rest of the auction, its a good month even with this damn cold killin my beans I’m about to have plenty

24 Likes