2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

My friend, it’s okay, it was a joke. Next week I will be able to send you a parcel from Russia :grin:

4 Likes

Straight from my babuska’s bosom to your moist pot

2 Likes

Its something I should have caught though.

A little left of Centre… but just the same @Landrace_seeds, some people are Fragile

Thanks my friend

1 Like

Nice. Make sure and cut those scapes. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes sir, thank you!

1 Like

Left to right Orange Barb x Zkittles , Frankenstein ,
WMBK , and Blue Kush
Hoping for only the best harvests for all you legendary OGers this year. :call_me_hand:t2:

14 Likes

It’s now officially legal in NYS to grow your own.

Rules (for anyone who actually cares. lol):

https://cannabis.ny.gov/system/files/documents/2024/06/homecultivationoverview.pdf

Up to 6 mature and 6 immature plants at one time.
5 pounds of dried material.

You are also allowed to grow in rented apartments or homes.

“Landlords can only refuse to lease space to or penalize a tenant if they risk losing federal benefits.”

8 Likes

It 3/3 per person with a maximum of 6/6 per household
They haven’t enforced any cultivation on minor plant counts since it went legal.

I’m curious about what they feel 5 pounds equals in concentrate

4 Likes

“You can have up to five (5) pounds of trimmed cannabis and the equivalent weight in concentrates in or on the grounds of their private residence“

Yeah I wonder if that means how many ever grams of concentrate 5 pounds of flower would make.

I doubt it means 5 pounds of concentrate but that would be cool. lol

Edit - and yes, 6 per person. I just meant it maxes out at 12 for any one household no matter how many people.
Even for medical caregivers (who are allowed up to 4 patients who can each have 6 mature plants, but you can still only have 12 total plants at any one residence as far as I understand it).

4 Likes

The max is 6 mature 6 immature per residence. I still don’t see it being an issue if you are only a couple over

3 Likes

I’m hoping my scrog makes it look like 3 long plants. 12 is a touch over. Are we counting the 8 or 9 scattered through the yard that didn’t make the cut for a bed too? This is just outdoors right? Right? Oh boy…

5 Likes

My fiancé watched a baby bunny do this to a plant of mine in the backyard. It was just a small plant I pulled from a hydro setup indoors, figured I would toss it in the ground instead of the trash…

4 Likes

Interesting… :thinking:
Well I never did find a cutworm in the dirt, and I checked almost every night and day the last week or so.
It’s possible I have little bunny’s then…
I DID see a few baby rabbits on the other end of my property. I just imagined they would actually eat what they bit off.

3 Likes

Rabbit stew is realllllly good

6 Likes

rabbit-rabbitseason

5 Likes

Plant a bunch of orchard grass and Timothy hay nearby. They will munch on that and leave your cannabis alone

Or get a cat

This one loves fucking shit up. He’s a nut

12 Likes

Some Stonerberry Bread

14 Likes

Dragons Flame Modified Macberry Moonshine bx via Cherry Pie in Massachusetts.

11 Likes

Sundae Driver #1 and #2.

12 Likes

Cannarado’s Grape Sundaes #1 and #2.

13 Likes