2nd Grow: berry theme

Plants just look a little sad ? Or just me… :confused:

Great colour of green. Possible overwatering or soils a bit too hot? Other then that looks
Great. Real tight internodes and spacing. Hard to pinpoint the stress, possible temps
And humidity too.

Just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking that. A bit droopy. But pics could have been taken just before lights out or when they just came on before they wake up. :thinking:

3 Likes

SF2000 light. Yes regs. At week 6 now! I will flip them tomorrow. They could get bigger but I want to squeeze in as many grows before summertime to try out the other seeds I got. Still no sign of sex, there are itty bitty leaves growing where the pre flowers go so what I thought was a female pistil is just leaves. Very strange. ! All look good other then that one plant which is weird since they all get the same treatment. Hopefully it’s just a male so I can rid of it. image|375x500

4 Likes

They look sleepy. Double in size be careful make sure you get the right size containers. They do look a little bit sleepy. They don’t look bad I try not to let mine get to dry

1 Like

They been running light? Weight i mean. Pots dry and light? I think they want to go for it and are being held back. Either too dry or roots are binding those pots already. But overall good looking plants. I just see that droop which has always been too much or not enough water in my past.

1 Like

@rooted @Hemp Here’s a picture with the lights on they perked up some, the containers are small how do the roots look? I planned on reporting in bigger pots when the sex shows but I can tomorrow if ya think I need to. Ya I let them dry out before watering again, they been drinking every 2-3 days. Temps in 70-80s and humidity 40s-50s.

6 Likes

5 gallon containers. Don’t break them up too much. Be very easy with the watering until they fill out. No they look good they will Jump.

3 Likes

Turn the light down. They are going to get stressed. Like I said put them in a bigger container break the roots a little bit. Especially on the bottom. Put them in bigger containers. You will be OK. Do not overwater for the first two weeks. Your roots are tight. You will be OK

1 Like

Do you know if you’re male or female. I know you said you’re getting ready to flip do you have any idea

2 Likes

Heck yes I can upgrade pots I’ll do that tomorrow. Don’t know the sex yet these plants have super small leaves growing where the sex shows so so far their sex is cannabis🤣 ok I’ll be sure to turn the light down thank you for that advice man!

1 Like

If you can get a bag of ocean forest that would help out a lot. Then you wouldn’t have to worry about much but just water and ph down. Either way you’ll be OK.

Not sure if it’s safe is some state’s. I give this to boost up in veg. But you have to make Decisions. Dog food bowls are great drain pans. Remember The dry bucket technique. Get you a bucket of dirt keep it dry give it a little kick kick your other buckets they’ll let you know when they’re ready to be fed. The towels are great to drawl excess water out. But you’re gonna need that drain pan. If you’re not experiencing enough to take it easy. Is what I’m saying. Take it slow.

1 Like

There’s one store that sells that here and they most likely will be closed over turkey day weekend but I’m hoping they will be open tomorrow. If not I got plenty of my homemade soil here, it seems to be working pretty good.

1 Like

5 gallon paint buckets. I haven’t use mine in a minute. I drill holes all up and down the sides. To Open air up.

2 Likes

I’m here! Someone please pass the pipe!

4 Likes

Hey @MoBilly! You have great timing you made it just in time for the fun part!!! My first grow I was fascinated by the veg growth it was amazing watching the growth rate and studying it and measuring it daily. This second grow, I just wanted it to hurry up to flip time lol. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more doing some training. I think I’ll be trying it next grow it looks like a lot of fun.

4 Likes

Yeah, it is. The thing is, trying to improve on nature’s design as far as productivity. I grew a real neat looking plant but lost sight of functionality. I’m learning to shape them with purpose.

4 Likes

@MoBilly You must be talking about that bonzi plant you had going that you vegged for like 4 months lol. It looked awesome though with that thick stalk and more importantly you learned a whole lot and had a great connection

1 Like

That’s it. This time I’m paying more attention to the structure of the plant and how it wants to grow and how I can work with it.
I’ll post a pic or two of the RCB x Ck that I have going tomorrow. It’s going to be an interesting creation.

2 Likes

Look at these big beautiful plants!!! So after a week and two days the sex has shown!!! Guess how many females I got out of 5?? I’ll give you a hint. More then 0, and less then 2.

ONE!!!

ONE frikkin female out of FIVE!!!

Out of 5!!!

What on Gods beautiful green earth happened to 50/50?!! Does this chalk down to bad genetics? Or just pure bad luck?!!! Unbelievable. Guess I better treat this one like a Queen to get all I can from her. Lawdy Lawdy Lawdy!!

2 Likes

One!!! Out of FIVE!!!

2 Likes