2x 600w HPS - can only do 6 plants coz law, how long veg for good yields?

So I guess 4-5 weeks in DWC then… To get to the scared level :smiley:

4 Likes

I think you are on the money!

1 Like

@Robin Yeh i’d go for it. Less chance they will hermie if they are quite big so you can be a bit rough with them, tie limbs down, trim branches off them to fit your space better etc You will probably more than double your yield just by bending and tying the top down at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Word of warning Trainwreck gets pretty huge. I’ve seen one completely fill a 3x3.

2 Likes

So in other words Trainwreck would be your choice of the available strains or? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the warning, but is it your pick of the bunch? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure how the law feels about cuttings in your area?
If the cuttings count, keep in mind you will not want to ever lose these cuts.
If it were me I’d have mother clones of all 4 and be selfing 2 plants at a time until I had a TON of seeds of each. After I was done I’d put all four mothers into flower.
Believe me if those are authentic cuts then the s1 seeds are worth more than any smoke.
If your not interested in seeds in a 4 x8’ tent I’d grow all 4 strains and veg/train until huge!

2 Likes

You can make your own version of this.
The seeds won’t be hermie unless the plant is already prone to it.

1 Like

45 to 50 days is what i have been doing for 8 foot ceilings.These about 55 day veg I am about to flip 4 plants in two 2x2 one will be held back

3 and 3 here as well

8 Likes

They count seedlings, cuttings, all as plants, even unrooted cuts.

I will not resort to make seeds, thats why I want to just keep one motherplant.

Ok, so 6-7 weeks veg…

Looks nice!

3 Likes

Ceiling height and pot size. The bigger you have of both, the longer id go on with the vegging. Its usually strain dependent though.

You generally want to veg the indicas longer than the sativas because of flowering stretch.So a month or 2 for indicas and a month to a week for sativas, longer if course if you have 10ft ceilings!

2 Likes

You could probably flip; those puppies if you havent already

1 Like

Mate, I haven’t even started growing, because I have a GPS band on my leg…

I will start this project on the first weekend of May (band comes off on the 21st of April).

I have provided the space dimensions and the strains in this thread, but in case you were too stoned to read, all the strains are pretty much sativa dominant and ceiling height is 200cm (like ~6½ feet).

The only thing I have not mentioned yet is the box height which I am gonna use to build the hydros which is 39cm (~15 inches).

As the lights will be in aircooled hoods, and using some hanger things to hang them, the max height I would get them would be probably like 180cm (just under 6 ft). 180 minus 39 = 141cm (55½ inch), and given that the plants can’t be touching the hoods - maybe 15cm from the hood is the minimum distance, 141 minus 15 is 126cm (~49½ inch)…

So basically I could grow 120cm / 4 foot plants…

1 Like

Too stoned for sure!

1 Like

love the green color of the plants good job

1 Like