So I learned something

So i had a buddy hook me up with some flower and a live resin cart yesterday. I learn that I get brain dead to some extent even on Super Sour Diesel Live resin, and that Hybrid flower just makes it worse. Seems anything with Indica in it at all, makes me brain dead to some extent, and the more indica, the more brain dead.

Which leads to an issue. Does anyone know if there are any PURE sativa strains or crosses out there that do not have any indica in them at all?

7 Likes

Try Freakshow bromigo

5 Likes

I’m uk. This is what the uk expect from weed. I’ve giving out sativa leaning smoke in the past and got complaints as it didn’t couch lock them.

10 Likes

More than we can list :+1:

Maybe not in auto flower fems :sweat_smile: but your el dorado is out there

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

And he even has some Freakshow photo seeds…

3 Likes

Why don’t you try grabbing some landrace seeds…I’m sure you can easily find a pure sativa.

2 Likes

and Im gonna grow it too, but isnt it an indica/sativa hybrid?

Well I can live with that, im getting my new timer next month so ill be good for photos as well. How bout a short list of 100% sativas, say 10 or so, please?

1 Like

I agree, the sativa doesnt have enough “bag appeal” for them either. They want fake cali packets with RPG high thc, no cbd zombie weed. Its a part of why the country is in the state it is in my opinion. Most tokers here have never even seen cannabis leaf let alone a plant. All the more sativa for us is the only positive I can take from it.

Cracking monika, Ebenezer

5 Likes

In all honesty I myself prefer an indica stone. I used to be prescribed codine for pain but since had it taken away. They gave me amitriptyline to stop my nerves triggering to the pain response. It’s not working and my cannabis consumption has increased since. Indica leaning smoke has helped massively but I bet my cannabis consumption has easily trebled.

8 Likes

They gave my wife that crap. It’s almost impossible to get good pain meds these days because we’re all addicts and need the government to start punishing doctors so they don’t prescribe it because addiction is permanent? (Yes, I’m triggered! :rofl:) I grew some poppies a few years ago but you only get 5 mg/pod so you need a lot of space.

4 Likes

Intrasted in what you end up going with, good luck!

1 Like

A truly pure sativa is not something you’ll find in any dispensary. Because commercial growers don’t want to wait 16 weeks for the plant to finish flower.

But, try to find some older Hazes. Yes. Most will have some Northern Lights or Skunk mixed in, so they aren’t pure. But they definitely hit differently than super potent hybrids. Super Silver Haze or Mango Haze would be good.

Original haze from Authentic Genetics is really nice. But it takes about 14 weeks to flower. But it has a nice uplifting old-school high that is really good.

6 Likes

you can message @TomHill to see if you can get some positronics haze preservation, or hit the haze thread for more advice.

https://overgrow.com/t/addicted-to-haze-haze-only-thread-part-1/42083/2473

not sure what you mean by “brain dead” as some strong sativas can fuck you up too.

Also ACE seeds has some Ethiopian which is a light weight pure sativa, manageable indoors, and shorter flowering with low THC but potential for “high” THCV. ACE should have other sativas as well. Doc (Magic Spirit) also has a nice sativa catalog, his dragon energy crosses are excellent but, they do have some indica.

2 Likes

Brain dead as in unable to think clearly, couch locked, forgetting what im saying mid sentance, brain dead lol. Like someone hit the off switch on my brain.

4 Likes

How much do you smoke ? How long have you been smoking for?
Have you ever tried Sativa before?
You might not like it at all… it can be to “racy” for some people.

6 Likes

I was a daily smoker back in high school, Stopped smoking for about 30 years other than an odd joint 2 or 3 times in that 30 year period.

2 Likes

Perhaps you just have a really low tolerance.
Try just taking a puff or two an see how that works for you.

3 Likes

Oh I know I have a low tolerance. I was WRECKED on a one hitter of White Rainbow, Cross of White Widow and Sour Diesel. I know for sure none of what i was smoking 30 years ago was anywhere near this strong, I could at least finish a full joint of that shit back in the day lol

1 Like

I might just need to stick with low thc cbd strains or Low thc Landrace Sativas or something, cause I cant be that out of it all the time. At least until I get a tolerance back, IF i get a tolerance lol

1 Like