2x2x4 grow tent set up

Im thinking about cloning to find a mom, I just need to make a small cabinet for her to live in lol. And a cloning station

Yes it’s 2 x 2 then 4 feet high. I know it’s not as much head room as I would have liked , but it’s the only grow tent that fit in my budget and space

1 Like

I didn’t plan on using a coco soil, but it was just for the seedlings. I got some organic premixed soil for veg stage.

1 Like

This is what they look like today when I got home. The pic before this was this morning. I’m hoping on at least two females, I’m playing roots reggae music for them and I blow smoke in the tent when I sesh up, giving them their co2 lol. I am definitely going to top them real soon, or should I do it now?

5 Likes

Ah yes forsure the second grow area haha!

Personally I wouldnt top yet for the simple fact your hoping for pre-flowers for sexing ? I personally believe letting them do their thing until pre-sex show’s is the fastest way, Not always but just what i have found.

If your just wanting to flower as soon as possible and cull the males than i would say give a few days than top!

Dude your ladies look excellent great job

2 Likes

lookin mighty fine indeed!

3 Likes

Id wait till you can take a clone from each one.

2 Likes

These are my babies at 3 weeks and 5 days, so almost 4 weeks . I had a little speed bump, the bottom leaves started Turning yellow, most likely because I waited a few days to long to transplant and I believe there was a lockout of N because of the soiless coco coir I used for the seedlings. Now they are in 1 gal. Pots with organic pre mixed Ednas best ultimate mix and they are loving it!

I am starting to worry about space since I only have 4 feet to work with, I really want to top so they can start bushing out more vs growing taller. I have not seen any signs of preflowering yet. I am not sure what to do yet?

Here’s another angle. I’m really hoping they are all girls, but that is expecting to much considering the odds. As soon as I find out the sex I will pick a mom and start taking cuttings for clones. I better hurry up and get started on the construction of a home for my mother and her clones.

1 Like

its been a while since I have updated this thread. Plants are 10 weeks and 4 days from seed. 46 days into flower

3 Likes

counting the days til harvest. Maybe another 10 to 14 days, I am keeping a eye on the trichomes they are still clear looking. The all water flush is in full effect.

4 Likes

so sexy

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Congrats @DankyStank619 that looks like a real good grow, love the bud’s pics… Did you do that on your 2x2x4 tent with a 300w Viparspectra? Did I read correctly?

Jealous :grin: Beautiful buds, especially for a second grow. You’re a natural, kid. Start saving your pennies for a bigger setup – you’re going to want it sooner than you realize XD

2 Likes

I believe the same thing… HAHAHAAH

Thank you @MadScientist. yeah, this is all done with a small grow tent and a 300 watt vipar spectra led. I do plan on buying 1 more light to add to the set up for more coverage and penetration.

Thank you @oranje. Im getting excited for harvest. My mouth waters every time I look at them. The smell is starting to creep up too! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I do wish I had a bigger set up! lol It would be nice to have bigger tents and more lights

3 Likes