2x2x4 grow tent set up

In general when using SCROG there is no exact height. Maximum height depends on lights used (and their ability to reach bottom).

Don’t fix to particular number of plants. All that matters is timing of 12/12 switch and you won’t get it exactly right without knowing your strain well. Generally you want to fill screen horizontally at least 70-90% and then switch. You will use stretch spurt to fill rest of the canopy horizontally and let new shoots protrude up and form number of colas.

3 Likes

Thanx @HydroPower for the info. Will do my research!!

I ran out of room in the end! my gg4 stretched close to triple the height! That made things harder for me due to my grow tent is only 4 ft tall. My led light was all the way at the top of the tent! I had to tie them down with strings. If you have a indica you will be fine. Sativas will not work in a 4 ft tent unless you scrog for sure

1 Like

Hello fellow growers… I’m also new to this and I’m starting my first grow from seed in a 2x2x4 tent as well(i know I should of started with autoflower; which will b my next grow) but anyway…I NEED HELP!!! Uploading…

I’m using ALL godsend nutrients and soil… I’m having no issues with ph considering I’m checking it constantly…the issue I’m having at the moment are humidity and getting use to the feeding/watering schedule under this 600w LED lighting… I have yet to use any calls-mag but I ordered some bc ik Ima need it…but anyway I checked ppm and ph of runoff and the ppm read 340 with a x’s 10 beside it so ik it was WAY TO HIGH and most likely a nutrient lockout so I flushed with 6.2 ph distilled water till I got them down to 900 ppm and that was 5 days ago…i just recently switched them from 18 hrs of light to 12/12 2 days ago… I guess my questions are… What did I do wrong and what do I do now?

1 Like

Foxfarm nutrients and soil not godsend(srry autospell)