3/4 Asser....better than a 1/2

Thank You @Crazy1 and @Alaskagrown!

2 Likes

I have no idea what I did, but your welcome!

1 Like

Hello everyone. Update from my Lil tent.

5 Likes

Its been a few weeks and this blueberry cupcake is smelly like blueberries with a hint of jet fuel. My blueberry og kush it stretching nicely

11 Likes

6 Likes

My first auto. It’s purple lemonade and it’s funny looking. Is this twist normal?

6 Likes

I would more concerned with the yellow color than the twisting. What are you feeding it?

3 Likes

Nothing. It’s in Fox farm, coco, and perlite. I’m gonna feed it today. I’ve been scared @ReikoX

Suggestions on feed. In guessing a week or two before flower

I would feed it veg nutrients until it stops stretching. Then switch to flowering nutrients.

Yes you have a while before it is actually flowering.

2 Likes

6 Likes

The blueberry cupcake turned purple overnight

5 Likes

My first auto is showing flowers. Is this a herm? It just looks weird

3 Likes

I think just my opinion blowing up the pic looks like a very premature rose shaped bud forming…

ease up on your watering as well… your temps might need to be adjusted , I have 2 auto growing and my first time experience with the Amnesia Haze started with the same exact shape.

2 Likes

Update…my purple lemonade auto is coming in nicely other than the curling. My temps are good and I know I haven’t given it too much N but it’s healthy otherwise. Thanks again @Blu-Tri

7 Likes

This blueberry OG Kush is gorgeous. I’m very mad I didn’t take a clone. It’s wonderful in every aspect so far

7 Likes

My final product of the blueberry cupcake (blueberry muffin x wedding cake)

9 Likes

You are welcome.
Its looking good, but remember it’s fastbuds creation. By the way, they can get really large.

1 Like

That is eye popping.

I’m so in love with her. Blueberry OG is stacking for me.

6 Likes