3 gallon Square fabric pot saucers? Helpp

I cannot for the life of me find 10in by 10 in square saucers for runoff… Well some, but im not paying 10$ for a pretty 1 … Any help please

2 Likes

Why not try using disposable pie pans. Might be a good alternative. :+1:t4:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Do they make square ones? I was thinking a boot tray maybe. Idk first time, I know a good amount about lighting(horticulture lighting is interesting to me)

And when do u dump the runoff? Asap? I see folks with them raised and the water drops in, I live in a moldy ass area lol, my basement is just straight mold… Sadky

1 Like

Yes they make square disposable pans. You can find them on amazon fairly cheap just need to get the size that suite you. And if you have a molding problem I’d suggest to remove any stagnant water when you can.

2 Likes

Yea those amazon 1’s (I’ve been digging for a few days) they have decent ones that look really cheap 9.99 a piece… Trying to figure out a diy or boot tray(wanted to use my basement) but the smell of mold (even though the “grow room” is mold free. It’s dank. So im using my closet, I had a big 4x4 tray, but I cant fit in my closet

I live in a very rural area but would go to dollar general and look around

3 Likes

I can’t help you with sizing but I can tell you that if you go the boot tray route buy the $20 one not the $10 one. Much better. I use one.

I dump the runoff immediately.

All the best

3 Likes

Look for boot trays and dog crate trays. As long as you are not using flood and drain should be able to find something that will work for you. They work for me.

3 Likes

Turkey or chicken trays
This is the reason I went back to using plastic pots ,
Trays take up room in the tent no trays water everywhere,found 3 gallon pots down the street in the local hardware store with removable bottom try
$4 each

1 Like

Using soil in a closet, good size. Hydroponic is hard( but you know the humans that fail, and well they give up on … Everything. I wouldn’t doubt he stops rubbing 1 out for … reasons idk. I got some MAC, going shopping at stores… Dog crates like buy a crate that’s expensive

I used a boot tray when I had a reusable shopping bag for a fabric pot

$2 on this site. I don’t know what I paid at grow shop but, this is what I use.

2 Likes

Try the $ store

Wally World…Wallmart

Ace

1 Like

Oil pan in auto section of Dollar Tree fits 5 gallon bucket

2 Likes

Dollar store oil pan bro! I got like 50. 10 at a time. I also cut holes in little trash cans and fill with coco. Lol

2 Likes

Wish we had a 1$ store lol :rofl: Kauai has no dollar stores lol. :rofl:

2 Likes

Samething i use with my 2g 3g pots :ok_hand:

Man, I love Kauai :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::heart:

1 Like

Aloha From Chicagoi :call_me_hand:t5:
We just got hit with 8 inches of snow …and now the cold

5 Likes

@nefrella hopefully I can meet you folks 1 day here in Hawaii nei.

Aloha to you also @Bpsteff5052 dang 8 inches of snow sounds like some cold gloomyness. Hope you staying safe :+1:t4: