Class for smart people who wanna do stupid stuff

Im hand banana and ill be your teacher today.

Today we’re gonna learn (together in fact) how to move 13 late flower plants an hour down the road in a uhaul and set up the grow in a fucking shed! Sounds like some really stupid shit and that’s why this is the topic for people who want to learn how to do stupid shit.
Stay tuned.

36 Likes

Some unexpected guests are arriving soon i will assume.

6 Likes

Step 1 - make sure the uhaul you rented is too wide to fit thru your only somewhat discreet loading option so that you may have to walk each plant at least 40 feet or so.

26 Likes

Couldnt pass up an offer on a house and had other people making offers, didnt wanna lose out on getting it. It’s taking me out the heart of a top 20 major city in the US into nothing but miles of farm land and a half acre yard, owned property, closer to family, etc.

35 Likes

Congratulations

6 Likes

For one of these steps it will be “make sure not to leave enough room on the uhaul for all your plants” but for the sake of keeping things in order I will give it numeric value later.

7 Likes

Gracias. No basement in this house tho and it’s way too small to grow in. Luckily my kids are young but the house is way to small for older kids/teens. This is only a 3-5 year option for us as we have an infant and a 6 year old. Once the six year old (girl) is pre teen I dont see this house working out lol she’s already a fucking psycho man.

8 Likes

Step 2 requires some action before starting to move - adamantly insist that your wife “not stay and help because its probably best I do this alone” when she asks multiple times if she needs to stay and help. This is to make certain you have no one here to bunch up the colas so that you may get the under sized trash bags you purchased over the actual plant.

15 Likes

Way ahead of yah @HandBanana infact I should be an instructor

5 Likes

19 Likes

Make sure to stick around and see if you still feel that way in a few hours. Im sure I’ll do some high level dumb shit over the course of the evening.

9 Likes

If I only had a cameraman lol

3 Likes

Silly I originally thought I could move 39 buckets.

Luckily I had the sense to gift most of my late veg and early flower. Have 5 buckets each with established clones, and 13 late flower buckets

8 Likes

Reminds me, for the person that has my banana cheesecake, if that ends up being a girl and I dont get my cuttings ima hunt you down sucka.
I know you’re reading this :face_with_head_bandage:

12 Likes

Better luck to you. and I will stick arounf, but lol I could give you a run for your money lol, try this one on:
I enlisted during vietnam

4 Likes

Better than a skateboard. :neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Kinda of looks like a ficus tree Under the cover of darkness, at least ya didn’t have to dig them out of the ground! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Step 3 - eat some rice krispies because you smoked some of the critical kush you’re moving.

5 Likes

less to move

3 Likes

South bound lads

11 Likes