3 person different state same seed one plant Bruce Banner grow

I don’t know the genetics precicouly maybe @Breelie can chime in

1 Like

size doesnt matter though! … right… pls say yes…

2 Likes

Lol. According to studies. Married woman prefer average. Most of are Asians at 5.1… but guys please keep this thread clean

4 Likes

@BarefootAndBlazed headys bruce very nice plants

13 Likes

Very nice. I heard the odor is incredible

1 Like

My Bruce has been reeking for the last 2 months outside. Hope you got filters.

1 Like

Nope. Yup.

The Bruce Banner strain is one of our signature strains, a perfect blend of OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel that is based on the original prize-winning Bruce Banner. This strain is a sativa-dominant hybrid with 40/60 indica/sativa genetics.

5 Likes

Bruce Banner earned its name due to its huge yields and high potency. They are also very hearty plants that will grow well in both indoor as well as outdoor settings. If growing outdoors, keep in mind, this strain has a strong scent. If you do not want everyone to recognize what you are growing, plan accordingly.

A lot of growers of Bruce Banner use the Screen of Green (scrogging) technique to help distribute light when growing indoors. This strain can perform well to stress training such as these, often producing even higher yields.

7 Likes

That is the plan, but this would admittedly be my first time training. So I’ll be hunting for advice lol.

2 Likes

super easy and the plants are kinky they love bondage. id even scrog them if i was you!

1 Like

Nice! I will toss mine in my germination go to at the same time.

1 Like

This is good to know, thank you! I got a whole carbon filter set up, but hardly needed it for my Gorilla Glue.

1 Like

This is gonna be fun!

1 Like

These came from ILGM

2 Likes

Lol. Only whores. If your concerned about your size seek help with a female therapist.
PEOPLE please keep this grow only. I hope more people will do tag team grows. @Breelie when I get your seeds it’s game on girl. Absolutely no beef here or people will be blocked. I can’t imagine the shit women growers around here receive

In other words let’s grow!!

You should get them soon. We are expecting a solid hurricane, but they are probably trying to rush the mail from earlier in the week out of here!
So maybe Monday at the latest.

2 Likes

That’s great! Can’t wait to compare results my friend!

2 Likes

Interesting conversation so far….

Besides that. Interested to see how these same seeds react to the different environments.

SCIENCE!

2 Likes